**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The craziest/amazing interaction you have seen in this game?

13»

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Uvogin said:

When fighting AA/Mysterio/OML with Clairvoyant, if you're running the pacify mastery, parrying them gives you power and clairvoyant charges as they are immune to AAR and any sort of immunity triggers bwcv's abilities.

And when they are on war def and have that node that gives them 33% of a bar of power everytime they are immune to something you wonder how they went to SP3 so fast :D
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    prof x on power reserve lol, spam away
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    What I'm gonna say is just my experience from my war today...
    I had enough energy to clear a path in section 2 and take down 2 in the main island.
    1st - Colossus [ Torch with prefight, don't remember the nodes much, but armors reduce to 0]
    2nd - Mr. Sinister

I am so broke on Glory, and I didn't wish to spend units. The only healthy champion I had was HT. I would had taken him anyways, because the others I brought were CGR and Falcon.

Now this surprised me a lot. The main point of this text. We all know he passes the debuffs to the opponent. I made sure HT was incinerate immune, ( Just because of that ice-man thing lol) and went into the fight. I was blitzing through it. He fired his SP1's like a good boy, and guess what? I was getting smoulders, in huge numbers... like 6-7 every time he did that!

Probably everyone knows this, but just wished to share this with everyone.
    Also, the gun shots from Korg's SP1 are energy attacks, and even if not, HT builds smoulders with them. He is a really good Korg-counter too!
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Havok 0 hit win on 7.2.3. He can cheese the whole path to the boss 😂
    https://youtu.be/NFpzOI-MfmM
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    Variant 3 with Long Distance Relationship Void.

TON of fun trying to counter that.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Most amazing interaction I think I have seen was the she hulk bug , it was the most powerful interaction I have seen

Currently in game I would say Corvus not dying ever in timed content.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Probably one of my most head spinning moments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry indestructible
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Lol. The game read him as still attacking so he reflected all your sp1 damage. I always dash back when performing an sp intercept. Probably why I haven't experienced this
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Most amazing interaction I think I have seen was the she hulk bug , it was the most powerful interaction I have seen

Currently in game I would say Corvus not dying ever in timed content.

What was the She-hulk bug?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Not really Crazy but I thought it was neat how if you bring a Ramped Up Gully 2099 into a Fight with Combo Party, her Starting Combo of 100 is affected by the Node and Immediately gives you 10 Cruelty Buffs.
    Not super useful if you don't have the "Crit Every 20 Hits" Prefight active but there was a boss this month with Combo Party+Buffed Up I believe which made it pretty useful.
    GasHauler said:

Don’t know if it was already mentioned, but (and I don’t know if you still can because I haven’t seen it in a long time) a couple times at random if you parried Cyclops at just the right moment when he activated his SP1 he would start his stunned wobbling while his beam was still going blasting at all random angles into the air.

If you ko Sentinel while his Sp1 is active his Eye Beams will shoot straight up into the air.

Horseman Cable on bleed-through-block node
    Lmao

@Blôdletter , could you brief me about 'Bleed through block node'?
    I must say, I dont know exact name and where it was, I think it was act 7, but I'm not sure
    Basically, each time you block, you get 5 stacks of bleeds, and Cable murders that node with degen
    Yeaaah Sharpened Claws, you can win those Fights without throwing a Single Hit.
    There was a BPC Boss in last month's Side Event, 3 Parries with Horseman Cable and he was down.
    Chikel said:

Lol. The game read him as still attacking so he reflected all your sp1 damage. I always dash back when performing an sp intercept. Probably why I haven't experienced this
    Actually, he did dash back, he did the special intercept super quick. Namor hadn't recovered from the 2nd hit, if we watch close. This is weird, but yeah, all the OGBP, Ghost users found the same thing funny, because they were being punished for doing something great against a not so tough champion.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    During my first run at Act 5, I was facing a strong Ultron that had inactive buffs but had a reputation of wiping the floor with champs. I brought in my favorite champ (Venom The Duck) and as I was getting beat down, I unleashed my SP2 JUST as his immense armor up buff came online....

G.F.G.

Ultron never saw his death coming. My Venom The Duck broiled him to death.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When modok used his sp1 just as nick goes into his 2nd life and instead of healing you just dur
  • AegorAegor Posts: 14
    Have you ever tried elektra versus ebony maw?
    Or getting deathmatch in arena with annihillus in your team?
    Also try to take Guardian vs stacked hulkbuster (like i did in aw)
    Aegor said:

Okay, now that I've not done any, please tell me what are the results, @Aegor .
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Aegor said:

Okay, now that I've not done any, please tell me what are the results, @Aegor .
    The electra thing I can understand. If duped, when opponent is below 15% all her hits are guaranteed crits and you cannot hit maw at all. Save for sp3 and fire once he goes below 15%. Done

No idea about the annihilus thing. May be because death matches usually have doom? No idea what this refers too.

Same with the gaurdian thing. He cannot crit, so you don't get any shocks on you. May be because you get armor broken and lost that resistance?
  • AegorAegor Posts: 14
    Pulyaman said:

Elektra with crits
    Annihillus with heal from Willpower on stronger opponents
    Guardian.. with 4 Armor He does literally no damage to HB - this one you could test easily, try 3* Guardian duel with HB 😂

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Aegor said:

Pulyaman said:

Elektra with crits
    Annihillus with heal from Willpower on stronger opponents
    Guardian.. with 4 Armor He does literally no damage to HB - this one you could test easily, try 3* Guardian duel with HB 😂

Annihilus can reduce the healing with the number of debuffs he inflict with despair mastery. I have it maxed and once you get 3 stifle and 3 armor breaks, opponent healing is almost none.
    The gaurdian thing, personally I have not done any fights, but it makes sense since hb gains energy resistance for each armor.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Angela in the 7.2.6 icarus path, if you build to an sp3, then throw an sp2 you can legitimately get 3.3 million damage crits