**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Solo’s Void Boss in 7.2

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
First time ever fighting this boss and it definitely could’ve been done better.

https://youtu.be/t4NXyvu12cQ
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Planning on doing this as well.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I wonder if it may be quicker without knocking him down. It's, what, 30k damage when you do? Do you think those busted debuffs would add more damage by not using any special attacks? I'm not sure - would be interesting to see either way!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I wonder if it may be quicker without knocking him down. It's, what, 30k damage when you do? Do you think those busted debuffs would add more damage by not using any special attacks? I'm not sure - would be interesting to see either way!

Maybe. However you’d definitely have to start with an sp1 to get the crit buff first. If it is faster it wouldn’t be by a lot.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Awesome. Just curios, why didn't you go with the sp3 - sp1 - sp2 rotation? You would have gotten more damage that way
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Awesome. Just curios, why didn't you go with the sp3 - sp1 - sp2 rotation? You would have gotten more damage that way

I think the fight overall would’ve been faster without it. I personally don’t like using it even in rol. The crit damage buffs aren’t great. Good if you need buffs but don’t impact her kit to much.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Nice, I just ramped aegon and destroyed void for my run
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

I think the fight overall would’ve been faster without it. I personally don’t like using it even in rol. The crit damage buffs aren’t great. Good if you need buffs but don’t impact her kit to much.
    Sp1-sp2 rotation feels more natural to me as well.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    HTD easy solo
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    xNig said:

Chikel said:

Sp1-sp2 rotation feels more natural to me as well.
    Same here.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Caiw with cosmic, science, tech and skill synergy. 2 parry and then heavy. Repeat till void dies from the burst damage.

Chikel said:

I'll need to test it out. That's the rotation I usually go with in long fights
    xNig said:

Weird that people can disagree with a personal preference. Lol

#GamersAgainstElsa
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    The forums need more Elsa endgame content showcase
    #GamersForElsa ❤️
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Really appreciate this post @SkyLord7000
    Helped me get a solo of my own just now:

Ended up with 10% health tho cuz I was eating with one hand during the fight and taking a lot of block damage in the process :D