**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champs do you get confused with each other?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
There are some moments where I get into a fight prepping for a certain champs and I realize I’m actually fighting someone else. Or I get into a quest and realize I puled the wrong guy off the roster. These are the ones that throw me off:

CapIW and Mr. Fantastic: Two bearded Science champs with the SAME pose! They couldn’t have had one looking in a different direction or wearing a hat or something? They look so similar that it’s not until I get into a fight that I realize “Hey, what happened to Cap’s shield?

Agent Venom and Crossbones: Skill champs with tenacity wearing black hoods. I never register which one I’m playing against until they launch a special.

Mojo and MODOK: Ok, I know these guys don’t look that similar, but they are fat Mystics in robotic chairs. I often get ready to counter auto-blocking only to realize I’m going to die to the anti-life field. Oops

Do you have similar experiences or am I just crazy? Which champs cause you to double take?

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    When I see their pfp sometimes I'm confused but I find that when I'm going into a fight I just look at the name not the character.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Never happened to me before but i suppose sometimes guilly can be mistaken for either the tech or mystic version
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Sassy and sabertooth for me.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot and civil warrior all the time when fighting against them.

Blade / falcon a couple times selecting my team. It's the damn glasses, both are skill and close to each other in my lineup.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I pulled the Hulk one time and was excited that I got a 6* Immortal Hulk, but it turned out to be 6* Mortal Hulk
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

There are some moments where I get into a fight prepping for a certain champs and I realize I’m actually fighting someone else. Or I get into a quest and realize I puled the wrong guy off the roster. These are the ones that throw me off:

CapIW and Mr. Fantastic: Two bearded Science champs with the SAME pose! They couldn’t have had one looking in a different direction or wearing a hat or something? They look so similar that it’s not until I get into a fight that I realize “Hey, what happened to Cap’s shield?

Agent Venom and Crossbones: Skill champs with tenacity wearing black hoods. I never register which one I’m playing against until they launch a special.

Mojo and MODOK: Ok, I know these guys don’t look that similar, but they are fat Mystics in robotic chairs. I often get ready to counter auto-blocking only to realize I’m going to die to the anti-life field. Oops

Do you have similar experiences or am I just crazy? Which champs cause you to double take?

last time I checked, Modok was a fat science guy.

If any champs were confusing, it would be all the Iron Men.
  • S_A_B_A_R_M_AS_A_B_A_R_M_A Posts: 26
    ms marvel and cap marvel
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Falcon and Blade :D

every
    friggin
    time.

LOL

fortunately neither generally causes too much problem ... but still .. LOL
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I use Gully and Gully99 in the same AQ team always. Quite a few times I've hit the fight button too quick and not realised I've chosen / or not changed tot he correct version.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    The Agent Venom and CB thing happens to me all the time. I take in Mags only to realize I'm fighting Agent Venom and now I have to play around tenacity
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Winter Soldier & Punisher also.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Time to post the falcon/blade memes bois
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Sunspot and torch
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

last time I checked, Modok was a fat science guy.

If any champs were confusing, it would be all the Iron Men.
    Oops. You are right. But I can’t see his class icon behind his fat head!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    SS
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Since when is Modok mystic?