**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we acknowledge the 15 bugs prof x has?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Everytime I play the guy there's something, either the falter doesn't trigger until like the 2nd-3rd hit, or u spam the special button and nothing happens, and even better the power bar sometimes literally disappears and no special animation is activated. I can't record cause it isn't consistent and I can't show my fingers spamming the special button and nothing's happening. It happens everywhere any node any quest any synergy, a lot of my friends are having the same issues so if anyone else is please say what's happening so he can get fixed cause literally not a single mechanic is reliable everything stops working randomly and you just die, i attached a vid from Munash, collector can miss and there's no ability accuracy reduction yet he still got hit

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had any of these issues with me
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    ill look for more vids if I find any ill attach them
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Major one I've noticed is the last hit of his SP 2 whiffing when the others hit.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Man i never had any such issues and i have him at rank 3 so i can tell you i use him regularly
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I've had a couple, especially with his mind control charges when you end it with a sp1.
    Sometimes it retains the purple and prof X keeps the mind control visual, sometimes the charges refill themselves.
    He's a weird one
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    i haven't had any bugs, used him for gauntlet all yesterday.