**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why steal the life of the champ???

Why when something happens in game or our connection, during a fight, especially in AQ or war, the game steal our energy life instead of restart the battle?? That’s something really, really annoyed. Today, Archangel was dead, I won the battle, **** happens, game stopped, my champ lost 50% of his life, Archangel was totally alive and that makes me asma question: is this **** real fair????

Comments

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Well if they didn't do that people would take advantage of it. Say you're fighting dorm and he gets ahold of you. Whats to stop people from just closing the game and trying until they drop him..If the game is having issues you should never go into aq
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    That's understandable but if you have to lose health the champ your fighting should be at the health you left him
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I think there has to be a better solution than taking 50% health though. Maybe only taking 25% would be a better soultion, or even 33%, but 50% is way to much.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If some guy has to log out of MCOC and come back on to win a fight he isn't ranking and he isn't a threat...he does that often enough all it does is put him behind...so that being a method to deter it really is like overkill...and if he is doing it on a quest he will probably just sit at the same node a very long time...and then he will go download the hack...so this killing you in your absence is rediculous!