**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SUMMER OF PAIN ROGUE COUNTER??

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys ... Can anyone tell me what would be the best counter against the summer of pain rogue ? Please dont say quake coz i dont have it. Any other options that can potentially reduce the number of revive or possibly one shot this rogue ? Pls comment
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I saw someone do it with Corvus so that works, just standard invade stuff with Corvus. Personally I used She-hulk and it was a pretty easy solo
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Aleor said:

She hulk is probably the best - push rogue to sp1, punish it with heavy, push to another sp1 — repeat, stack furies naturally, by the time rogue go unstoppable you may have about 15-20 easily, wich will make the final part shorter. Easy solo. Also if you mess up with unstoppable timing, losing combo is not a big deal with her, and you can throw another heavy to remove unstoppable.
    Also I'd love to see massacre sp2 damage, but my 5* is r1 only and I'm not ranking him up

Massacre:
    It’s a little over 100k. Nothing special. Not ideal but works.
    Best bet is slow champions
    Just checked node and massacre description, the both only increase attack, so no any big combo there, like like any champ will work just as fine
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    She Hulk. I used her at 5*r4 and she did the job!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    What bout mysterio sp1?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I used Silver Surfer to solo her
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I used Silver Surfer to solo her

What the... how???
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    Iron Patriot is clearly the optimal choice. Class advantage!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Iron Patriot is clearly the optimal choice. Class advantage!

this guy is smart
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I used Spider-Gwen for it, she walks all over that fight. Punish the specials with heavy attacks and you’re set.

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Rolled over her with Dragon Man. Just cycle Sp3 and don’t get hit with her life steal and it’s an easy solo
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Y people has to disagree to this post ...? It was just a query guys...
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Bzee said:

Because if you checked you would have seen someone had the same query
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I haven't tried this, but Hyperion probably? I'll simply keep spamming those SP3's, wait out the unstoppable passives, occasional SP2's and SP1's?
    Surely would take a lot of time, but yeah...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Seatin soloed her with dragon man. So try that
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★

Bzee said:

Because if you checked you would have seen someone had the same query
    Dont have the time bro to go through all the post...sorry
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

This is the farthest I can get without any revives.
    Now, I am feeling so dumb that I don't have good enough skills to solo this fight. (Not gonna use any units, already tried once and wasted 100 units and done 0 damage)

I have tried with so many different champs, I think SS is one of the best counters.
    That large health pool...
    Btw nice node combination, requires so much skill to manage so many things.

This summer of pain was really pain for me. 😅