**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dropping Inputs??

Anyone else dropping inputs and champ just standing there getting hit for free after the update?

Comments

• Just lost one of my seven dungeon runs because of a dropped input, dexterity did not register and the character just stood there and got destroyed. Actually purchased a new phone a few months ago assuming it would help alleviate these issues. #SummerOfPain
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    This has been happening to me a lot, it’s rediculous, this week alone it’s cost me 400+ units in alliance quest, swipe doesn’t read or it doesn’t read that I tapped my special and my opponent just combos me, so yaaa I get to spend units, that I’ve been saving up for the 4th, on revives & potions so I don’t let my alliance down.
    We get this is a pro-kabam bug, but fix it please, don’t be as shady as most summoners already think u are, for a change I should say.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Of course. The even more funny one is the random dash forwards when not even pressing or holding any part of the screen. Forget champ overhauls when the game itself needs an overhaul.
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    Not just after this recent update, it's been like that for me for more than a year.
    My allies encounter that as well. This issue doesn't happen every fight, but quite frequently.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    It's been like that for me since September or October, haven't been able to play anything that actually matters.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Kt1 made a video on this since the attention given to it has been nonexistent. Thread is here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/269227/finally-out-in-the-open-first-major-youtuber-acknowledging-a-major-bug/p1