**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone Grab 6 Star Unstoppable Colossus?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
He’s available now, anyone pick him up yet?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Not without a buff lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

How much it is? Have plenty of loyalty, as well as crystals yet to open

1.6M
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    If I’m had the loyalty I’m done it for arena point
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes. I don't need him, but how would I spend loyalty otherwise?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I had over 2.3 million loyalty and never spend it on anything else, so I decided to get him. Maybe he'll get a buff in the future
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    DRTO said:

I had over 2.3 million loyalty and never spend it on anything else, so I decided to get him. Maybe he'll get a buff in the future

Power move
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nope, it’s a pretty horrific deal, same as the lower star ones
  • 100Fighter100Fighter Posts: 4
    Finally after a long wait
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Now is the time! The era of 5r5s200 UC has left, and we stand at the dawn of a brand new age.

The race for the first 6r3s200 UC has begun!
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I don't see him in mine...am i missing something?

Another progression based change?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

You have to be Cav, I think
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Kabam pushing people to do more story content, and not just enjoy the game. Kinda bummer. Anyways it's not that I'm missing out on anything. So whatever!

With kabam's push towards uncollected, the title looses its worth, and would eventually become the next conqueror. Gonna have to push to cav to keep up with the changes.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Kabam pushing people to do more story content, and not just enjoy the game. Kinda bummer. Anyways it's not that I'm missing out on anything. So whatever!

With kabam's push towards uncollected, the title looses its worth, and would eventually become the next conqueror. Gonna have to push to cav to keep up with the changes.
    They're not pushing anyone to do anything. There are certain incentives for attaining certain thresholds. As with anything in the game, they're there for people to do in their own time. However, it is advisable to keep pushing towards advancing.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance got the 6* Unstoppable Colossus.. not sure why.. he isn't buffed so I dunno why get him.. unless he has buff Colossus abilities plus some other mystic abilities.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Someone in my alliance got the 6* Unstoppable Colossus.. not sure why.. he isn't buffed so I dunno why get him.. unless he has buff Colossus abilities plus some other mystic abilities.

If someone has the loyalty then why not...plus it's another 6* champion for arena grinding. You'll always add more loyalty so it's not like it's a rare resource.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

I can’t believe these monsters are going to have you complete three chapters of story quest. The horror.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    He's trash tho. My need to buy boosts for high-tier war won't allow me to get him unfortunately.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nope lol I need loyalty for war and getting 5/5 MD
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

Not like you have the loyalty anyway if you’re not cav.