**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Completed!

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
Let's gooo act 6 done. This was my 3rd full-fledged run of the Grandmaster. The previous two runs had ended miserably with me wasting about 1,200 units in total on those two runs (RIP since I don't grind arena). But anyways, I started grinding arena after the changes, gathered units from quests and incursions and did this run after seeing @Crcrcrc beat act 6 yesterday.

It went well and I used about 500 units of revives to successfully down the grandmaster and beat act 6. Feels amazing! Thanks to everyone who helped me with feedback, tips,etc.

Rewards:

I chose mutant from the selector since I had the most mutant fragments and I have Gambit ready to rank up for Tb. Pulled Apoco and Morninstar from nexus and then Star-Lord and Spider-Gwen dupe from the regular 5 star basics. I was initially on the edge ton ranking up Gambit but then I pulled Apoco from a nexus so that's done and dusted. Rest of the rewards were decent but I'm too over the moon to care.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro I knew you could do it
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Congrats on that big daddy
    Your mutant team is gonna be unstoppable

YES
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

I am still utterly shocked I only spent around 400 units worth of revives total finishing the quest on my first attempt.
    Crcrcrc said:

Congrats!

I am still utterly shocked I only spent around 400 units worth of revives total finishing the quest on my first attempt.

Nice.

Crcrcrc said:

Congrats!

Nice.
    Speaking of which, how's the journey to tb looking for you?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Congrats!

Nice.
    I have decided to rank 2 Gambit since he's already duped and stuff and I got Apocalypse. I managed to rank 2 him now. I still need about 14K fragments till I form a mutant T5CC so maybe after 7.1 completion or 7.2 completion I'll be able to get TB.

You wanted to r3 Sigil Witch right?

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Congrats!

Nice.
    I have decided to rank 2 Gambit since he's already duped and stuff and I got Apocalypse. I managed to rank 2 him now. I still need about 14K fragments till I form a mutant T5CC so maybe after 7.1 completion or 7.2 completion I'll be able to get TB.

You wanted to r3 Sigil Witch right?
    Yeah, but if spidey catches up I'll just r3 anyone lol. My plan right now is to blast through 7.1 and 7.2, then do abyss. Hopefully I can pull a mystic by then
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Congrats!

Thanks Fluffy.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice
    Kill_Grey said:

Nice

Thanks.
  • Congratulations, @The_Sentry06!

Congratulations, @The_Sentry06!

Thanks Zazinbar!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    congrats 🥳🎉🎉
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Gj. I am on 6.4.3 thanks to mcoc noob i was able to clear 6.3 easily.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!!
    That GM fight can be painful but, it feels great once you beat him.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

Hoitado said:

I can’t even beat 6.3.1

I should probably save units for questing rather than Cavs considering my luck

In my opinion, 6.3 is the hardest of all act 6. 6.4 has some quests that are not bad at all, and some that are awful, but overall, 6.3 was miserable for me. One of the guys I know in person who's just a beast at this game, his skill level is on par with some of the best youtubers, he said 6.3 was definitely the worst item hog for sure. So hang in there, don't get discouraged. Take a break and rank up some champs if you can when you can. It'll be worth it when you finally clear it. Good luck!
    I'd say 6.2 is harder overall. At least 6.3 has those (mostly useless) boosts, but 6.2 is so long and filled with disgusting fights and globals especially 6.2.3-6.2.6.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Congrats dude! You might not remember me but I raced you to finish 6.2 and then after finishing act 6 some time ago I left the game, burnt out because of t5cc hunting and doing everything to get T5cc like 7.1 and everything and not getting what I need. I still don't know if I'm going to start playing again but I've been doing the summer pain thingy. Good job on your act 6 run again mate!
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Congratulations to you! You've passed act 6 too! Now it's time to celebrate! With the rewards on your plate!
    Lol sing that with the "happy birthday tune*
    I didn't finish act 6 but I had to make it rhyme lol.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    *me just realising that was a whole year ago*
    NEOGNO said:

Congratulations to you! You've passed act 6 too! Now it's time to celebrate! With the rewards on your plate!
    Lol sing that with the "happy birthday tune*
    I didn't finish act 6 but I had to make it rhyme lol.

NEOGNO said:

*me just realising that was a whole year ago*

Thanks for the kind words tho 👍