**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bounty Mission Frequency

I was happy with our alliance’s first bounty mission that popped up soon after the new update, but since it ended, we haven’t had a new one. We’ve been playing a lot in the event quest and I’ve just hit all the milestones in the vanquishing blow solo event, but still nada. I thought a moderate level of play would be enough to trigger these missions, and my ally is considerably above a moderate level of play.

Has anyone been able to play multiple of these quests, and what have you done to trigger them?

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    we have had 2 now.. seems like it usually pops up when you complete a difficulty in the monthly event quest
  • negative. i just finished one and it didn't trigger the mission
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    we are an extremely active alliance and have only had 1
  • We’ve had three... not sure how they start, we’ve tried tallying valor, but can’t come to a conclusion :/ it seems random, honestly
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    They trigger by earning valor in some way and that is only a chance to trigger
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I finished the run through in Hard difficulty last night, got the 150k Valor and nothing triggered.... I've just not finished it 100% for the 450k Valor aaaaand NOTHING HAPPENED!

If that amount cannot trigger it... I got no idea what can, it seems like it needs to be altered to trigger more often!

I've not even seen one yet and completion is on, so everyone's bashing quests out left, right and centre.

@Kabam Miike can we get some sort of clarification on how often it will trigger? My lump sums of Valor and nothing being triggered seems a bit off
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I just completed heroic difficulty and immediately triggered the rest of valor bounty mission. This is the 2nd for my alliance.

Now I'm wondering should I do only 1 path which consists 2 fights or 1 level of difficulty entirely which consists of 5 paths (2 fights each path) that is 10 fights? I chose hard difficulty by the way.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I just completed heroic difficulty and immediately triggered the rest of valor bounty mission. This is the 2nd for my alliance.

Now I'm wondering should I do only 1 path which consists 2 fights or 1 level of difficulty entirely which consists of 5 paths (2 fights each path) that is 10 fights? I chose hard difficulty by the way.

Test* of valor. Typo mistake
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Same we've only had one trigger so far ( which i found) and that was 17 hours ago. Which doesn't seem right considering how active we are and how many points people have in completion.

I think we should have found another 1 Or 2 more but the chance seems to low and I didn't get squat from it so either it glitched or people didn't complete it all but whatever also it's really not worth doing 100% of a difficulty.
  • We're just now in the middle of our first one.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    We got one so far, that is with 16 members already finishing Heroic Quest 100% so the drop rate is about the same as the dumb PHC. Classic Kabam. Meanwhile, I've known 2 alliances that are already on their third one. Open door slam finger, wash and repeat. That is the life of a MCOC player.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Okay and now just did a quick run in Master for the 200k Valor and STILL DIDNT TRIGGER ONE! This seems ridiculous
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    My alliance has not had one come up that I saw yet. We are not super active but still it would be nice to get at least one a day.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    The helmet appeared again but nothing this happened yesterday to, helmet appeared but no quest awhile latter it disapppeared then later on I opened one.

It seems like they aren't triggering properly and the helmet appeared after I got another 100k can someone actually look into this soon and people in my alliance are going through to
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid of what's gonna happen once we all clear the monthly quest in the next week or two.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I'm afraid of what's gonna happen once we all clear the monthly quest in the next week or two.

Exactly! My ally is already talking about coordinating when members start doing the event quest to help make sure we can do these throughout the month. That’s kind of stupid if you ask me.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

Exactly! My ally is already talking about coordinating when members start doing the event quest to help make sure we can do these throughout the month. That’s kind of stupid if you ask me.

you can also get valor from a lot of other places besides event quests
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★

you can also get valor from a lot of other places besides event quests

Well, I’ve finished all milestones of the vanquishing blows solo event that’s ongoing, as have some others in my ally. Nothing so far. And if you can tell me another place to get valor other than from the 4* featured arena, which started just an hour ago, I’d appreciate it.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    We had 3
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    You can get it in solo events
  • bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    We had 2 yesterday. But none today my alliance is very active but no one has been able to trigger the bounty mission. I myself have 100% heroic and 1 run through master and 500K in the featured arena and none of that has triggered the bounty