**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

America Chavez and Hercules Coming in July. Your Thoughts?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I’m very excited about this and although I voted Omega Sentinel I feel that Hercules will be a great addition to the game

America Chavez I need to read more about though

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    we don't know that this is confirmed until the official announcement is given
    Hoitado said:

It is official
    says whom?
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It is official
    says whom?

Miike
    where?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

please please please please let america be good

Her Animations are looking pretty good
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

It is official
    says whom?

Miike
    where?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Evtho3gkQ
    skip to 12:12
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Don’t like Hercules as a character, or his design. But if he’s good, which he very much looks to be, I will chase him to finally get a good 6* Cosmic.

On the other hand, America Chavez I don’t know as a charcuterie but her design is great, the animations look great. Please let the abilities hold up.

But knowing what champs this year are like they’ll both suck

I can’t imagine the hype behind both, and Dave was up there for Hercules, that both are going to be meh.

Hopefully they’re good and be two of the better champs in their respective classes
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

God I hope so. Her animations are too good to be wasted
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

says whom?

You can watch the trailer.
    https://youtu.be/nPT5uG6PM8Y

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Don’t like Hercules as a character, or his design. But if he’s good, which he very much looks to be, I will chase him to finally get a good 6* Cosmic.

On the other hand, America Chavez I don’t know as a charcuterie but her design is great, the animations look great. Please let the abilities hold up.

I think they’ll put out some bangers this month, and America’s sp3 animation looks absolutely wild. I’m on board the hype train and ready to get hurt again.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

At least as good as our Canadian dude. Y'all americans better not get shafted on 'your' champ.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I think they’ll put out some bangers this month, and America’s sp3 animation looks absolutely wild. I’m on board the hype train and ready to get hurt again.
    Best sp3 and she isn't even here yet.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Meh. Hercules is cool, chavez im not a fan of. Hopefully her release changes my view on her.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Yep. Both we will be seeing getting a tune up in 6 months. Knowing how this year had been.
    I predict Hercules will be BGT and Chavez will be High Demi
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I mean you saw her when you come to forum lol.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Idk y America Chavez