**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I currently have 2 6* champions, Emma frost and Immortal Hulk. which should i rank up to rank 2

MrParadoxMrParadox Posts: 23
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I currently have 2 6* champions, Emma frost and Immortal Hulk. which should i rank up to rank 2 44 votes

Immortal Hulk
29%
TristanThatGuyYouSaw235Liss_Bliss_shadow_lurker22FluffyPigMonsterOGAvengerMaxwell24ScrubhanBurritoJoeTheBoogyManfiremoon712SchnoodleChococookies822 13 votes
Emma frost
70%
SnakeEyes69ROHINMegaSkater67allinashesdalexander1974MagrailothosDarkrider05Darth_StewiekikiFurieuxColonaut123Colinwhitworth69RockypantherxJimmyBMiekandKorgEtjamaDarkEternityTRONG94Darkraider234MaratoxBonzodavid 31 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Where are you Content Wise?
  • Options
    MrParadoxMrParadox Posts: 23
    Cav, currently roadblocked at 6.2.2 cause of mister sinister
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Emma is really useful, and hits more than hard enough. Not silly damage like Colossus and Mags; but more than hard enough to justify the R2.

She's got huge utility with her immunities, Taunt, and Unevadeable Specials. Go for it.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Emma frost
    Emma op
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Emma frost
    Both are pretty good champs, you cant go wrong with either. I say go Emma because at your progression level she'll be usable in a wider array of content than iHulk ( mainly because of her long list immunities, gains prowess so can be used in Buffed Up node too). Mind you though, iHulk is also a hard counter to certain bosses and nodes such as Icarus and others, but they are more niche situations than the ones Emma can handle.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    If you only have 2 6s, save the resources for better 5s to r5. You don't need 6s atm.