**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s your least favorite champ(s)?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
My least favorite champs are black widow, iron fist and Karnak.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Juggernaut. My first ever 5 star dupe. I was so mad at pulling him.
    Next, Diablo. I don't think we need to explain why.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I think Juggernaut is fine. Diablo is very bad.

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Least favorite for actual use? IDK, there are a ton of champs that I can’t find consistent uses for that I don’t appreciate them not getting any love. OG Captain Marvel and Miss Marvel for example. They’re also boring and don’t bring much to the fight.

Least favorite that aren’t fun? Well, some of the bigger meta champs that I don’t find fun to play despite being effective are Thing (I like his results, I just don’t have fun when I play him) and the Champion (ugh). Even in arena I’m like “let me just get through this”.

All the obvious ones too mainly because their abilities are outdated. There are too many to list.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes Thor Rags is my least favorite champ.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Yes Thor Rags is my least favorite champ.

Sad Thor rags noises
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I HATE GUARDIAN TOO

(No I'm not targetting anyone)
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Beast, Yondu, Elsa, are the ones I hate the most
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    I dont like to play champs with double-hit first medium attack - Drax, Domino
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Quake Trash
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    Corvus - He’s just so boring to me and I hate his play style, ramp up, and un-usability after he looses Glaive. He is a good champion, with lots of uses (though less uses as health pools rise) but just not for me.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

My least favorite champs are black widow, iron fist and Karnak.

💔💔💔
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155

Least favorite for actual use? IDK, there are a ton of champs that I can’t find consistent uses for that I don’t appreciate them not getting any love. OG Captain Marvel and Miss Marvel for example. They’re also boring and don’t bring much to the fight.

Least favorite that aren’t fun? Well, some of the bigger meta champs that I don’t find fun to play despite being effective are Thing (I like his results, I just don’t have fun when I play him) and the Champion (ugh). Even in arena I’m like “let me just get through this”.

All the obvious ones too mainly because their abilities are outdated. There are too many to list.

I feel the same about thing
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Morningstar. Always.

Clunky, slow, takes forever to ramp up.

Great champ design and the backstory is great.

But my god do I hate using her. Which is why I don’t.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Why is juggernaut fine. He is never used. Swedeah posted a vid of using diablo in aw with dragon man synergy. Diablo is garbage but juggernaut is in the trash compactor. What about him even makes him close to a decent champion?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Why is juggernaut fine. He is never used. Swedeah posted a vid of using diablo in aw with dragon man synergy. Diablo is garbage but juggernaut is in the trash compactor. What about him even makes him close to a decent champion?
    He's good for autofight on low content because he starts with his unstoppable...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

He's good for autofight on low content because he starts with his unstoppable...
    Mordo combined with Quake/Fury is better for autofighting low content.