**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shortage of mutant t4cc

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Damn so many good mutant in game and i have ranked up like 6* profesor x to rank 3 , 6*cable to rank 2 , 5* rank 5 apoc,magneto, colassus , archangel now i really want to rank 3-5 my omega red and rank 3 6* magneto but damn someone give me mutant t4cc already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...like 25 of them atleast...!!!
Anyone else having shortage of mutant t4cc?

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I sold so many T4 to rank 5 my Professor x..... :#
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am trying hard to get rid of Tech catalysts but no champs to rank. :(
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Such is the life of so many good mutants.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes.

I completed act 6, got tons of t5 basic and t2 alpha but no t4cc so I couldn't rank up anyone.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol had loads of mutant and sold it all trying to scramble enough cosmic t4cc to cgr to 6/3

30 odd t4cc later and I've only got 5 cosmic lol... RNG be shafting me lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I am trying hard to get rid of Tech catalysts but no champs to rank. :(

Same here.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

I have skill, mystic and tech all in overflow from taking 2 mutant 6 stars to r3 this month

Can i have those mystic?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I need t5cc mutant
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275 β˜…
    TyEdge said:

Crystals need to be rebalanced to introduce a seventh class, which I will call β€œAlso Mutant” or β€œtwo-tant.”

Seriously, make mutant crystals 2/7 of random drops. I love the class that much, both in game and in lore.

If you love the lore I hope you've been reading since the start of Hickman's run, everything since the beginning of the dawn of x era is amazing
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And here i am with 12 mutant 6 tech and nearly 0 of everything else…
  • SymBioteX23SymBioteX23 Posts: 13 β˜…
    funny, if you didnt understand it yet its not hard to get mutant or any class its just
    kabam design it that you never get what you need, how??

easy, just it will gives you what you have the most, if you have skill expire you will get more skill..
    thats for the full t_cc..

if you open shards crystal you will get he class with the lowest amount of shards..

how to deal with it?

just dont spend the mutant right away make sure you get it to full or expire so the game
    will see you have plenty and give you more..

all have been tested and 100% works..
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The lack of being able to target specific T4CC at thronebreaker especially is starting to become a real issue. The amount that you need to r3 a champ and the 1 in 6 nature of the crystals means that I’m often finding myself with max of a 4 or 5 classes and close to zero in others.

Maybe introducing a dual class option even at the cost of 2 crystals would massively help if they don’t want to make selectors more common

funny, if you didnt understand it yet its not hard to get mutant or any class its just

easy, just it will gives you what you have the most, if you have skill expire you will get more skill..

if you open shards crystal you will get he class with the lowest amount of shards..

how to deal with it?

just dont spend the mutant right away make sure you get it to full or expire so the game

Good conspiracy, but not true. I needed 6 mutant catalysts to take my Gambit to R3. I opened 15 T4CC crystals and got the 6 that I needed. None of the other classes went into overflow.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…

how to deal with it?

Naah its just rng
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

how to deal with it?

Got ourselves a prof Hoff fan over here.
    Little tip for you, he has almost no idea as to how anything in the game works so don’t parrot his conspiracy theories.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…
    I need two mutant t4c to r3 mags. Opened 53 t4c crystals and got one mutant.

Gave up for a week before opening any more before I got more angry and rage quit lol.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195 β˜…
    Same issue. Now no more T4 CC for prof x, domino and sunspot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

how to deal with it?

and who exactly has tested this theory? Hoff Prof?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't have shortage of any t4cc because I have 550+ t4cc fragments crystals lol
    lol i dont watch proff hof he talk to much, i dont know what he say but years of open crystals,
    i can tell you all that rng doesnt exist.. you can get lucky one two times but 90% you will not get
    what you need.

if i need a science t4cc and open 30-40 t4cc crystals to get 2-3 catalyst it can be bad luck
    but if that happend every time with deferent class there is no RNG.

you can tell yourself that is just conspiracy but that is the sad truth..
    and i wish that im wrong.

lol i dont watch proff hof he talk to much, i dont know what he say but years of open crystals,
    i can tell you all that rng doesnt exist.. you can get lucky one two times but 90% you will not get
    what you need.

if i need a science t4cc and open 30-40 t4cc crystals to get 2-3 catalyst it can be bad luck
    but if that happend every time with deferent class there is no RNG.

you can tell yourself that is just conspiracy but that is the sad truth..
    and i wish that im wrong.

You don't need to wish that you're wrong. You just are.
    BTW im not thinking its coming from bad place, they have to balance the game

they give quick access to t4cc but they cant let players to rank champions to easy..

thats all i have to say you can agree or disagree i dont care..