**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update. U owe me health pots. I want them by today

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
It's unbelievable the amount of **** we get from your updates. You suck

[fidejhzdm0qp.jpg
img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/j8/vybji80l0odk.jpg[/img]
id1yruemy1u0.jpg
bx5goyq3831t.jpg

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Same happened to me, but it's not even that, it's solo event time wasted, it's missing out on that event that went live.

Been a shambles today
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Same 3x lol....
  • -Debo
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    lol this is just funny, I think everyone experienced this today. They will do nothing and move on. Or you can expect them with Bases.
  • I sent in a ticket last time this happened with screenshots and everything and got nothing. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I lost 3 energy refills to this exact same thing last month... got told "we cannot give back what you have already used for a quest that is no longer active".. which is kinda like asking how you're doing and someone replying "zebra" lol
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I want the 500+ units from revives when I died bc of lag. But I doubt I’m seeing that either
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Oh man I spent 5000000000 units because of the lag. Can I get reimbursed too? :D
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    lol you guys need to chilax
  • Atom_SmasherAtom_Smasher Posts: 17
    wow a game with over 50 million players doesn't work flawlessly, I want compensation
  • wow a game with over 50 million players doesn't work flawlessly, I want compensation

Considering how much money they make off of us I'd expect it to work MUCH better than this. Flaws here and there are expected but come on...
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Watch how you word these threads, you can't say things like "I expect them by today" and then expect compensation, that's not how it works.
This discussion has been closed.