**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Man the six star border looks so nice on the profile

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Was kinda worried he wouldn't beat ghost, but he's fine for now. Ghost is at 180, I don't open cosmic/techs anyway, and probably won't go to level 65 anytime soon.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I feel like this looks so good cause the border complements the blue on the helmet

Gotta appreciate the little details. Can't wait to take cgr to R3 as even unduped he should take the top spot over my R3 Sig 40 HT
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Malreck04 said:

I feel like this looks so good cause the border complements the blue on the helmet

Gotta appreciate the little details. Can't wait to take cgr to R3 as even unduped he should take the top spot over my R3 Sig 40 HT
    Nice. If I can do all the SoP fights, Prof will go to r3 and cement his place in my profile
    edited June 2021
    Gamer said:

Not to downgrade it he only higer for you ghost is stil number one for us

higher as in? I never said that he was better than Ghost. I was just talking about the power index.
    Malreck04 said:

Qfury said:

Malreck04 said:

Nice. If I can do all the SoP fights, Prof will go to r3 and cement his place in my profile
    Good luck!
    Don't think I'm going to attempt sop tbh. Playing really casual atm due to time restraints (play around 40/60mins a day ATM), slowly plodding my way through 7.2 and eq.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

higher as in? I never said that he was better than Ghost. I was just talking about the power index.
    yes what im meant is ghost when we se you it stil ghost there op top that what im meant
    Gamer said:

Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

yes what im meant is ghost when we se you it stil ghost there op top that what im meant
    Just checked this from an alt and you’re right, it does show ghost as my highest. Weird how this stuff works. Probably some sort of power index/prestige discrepancy
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    I agree. Love the border. But I love my Platinumpool one too much to change lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Max out ghost as she is 52/65 then she will be on top 🤣
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

Just checked this from an alt and you’re right, it does show ghost as my highest. Weird how this stuff works. Probably some sort of power index/prestige discrepancy
    For us we see it with prestige you se it with power index
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

Man I so wish he was my top champ so I could get that look...but for now I’m stuck with the most boring border imaginable
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Aegon also had some blue
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

Malreck04 said:

Gamer said:

Its your masteries.
    There we go he took over the top spot. For me at least I know if you view my profile it'll be ht as his prestige is higher.

Qfury said:

There we go he took over the top spot. For me at least I know if you view my profile it'll be ht as his prestige is higher.

Edit: this was whilst running boosts for 7.2, cgr pi is 18,800 without
    Qfury said:

Qfury said:

Edit: this was whilst running boosts for 7.2, cgr pi is 18,800 without
    nice.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Man I so wish he was my top champ so I could get that look...but for now I’m stuck with the most boring border imaginable

Saaame...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Agreed, Champions like Red Hulk and Symbiote Supreme as 5 Stars look so much Cleaner than the 6 Star Versions.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse looks cool