**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best month in the games history?

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★
You've got to admit, Kabam knocked it out of the park this month with just about everything.

More endgame content, done in a way that isn't a unit grab but a test of skill. I realize the Carina challenges are a bit of a grab but the SoP Rogue fight is brilliant and the Gauntlet is great.

A side quest with awesome rewards as well as a way to target what you want most. People in my alliance were all targeting different things and it was fun to see people get what they wanted most.

6* Arenas and a way to earn more units in arenas. I know this isn't the ideal arena for the hardest of hardcore arena folk but for me it's excellent.

I'm just happy with the direction of the game. I just did my initial clear of 7.1 and 7.2 this month and it's really some great content.

Cav eq was a little troublesome and it seems like a she hulk would have solved a few problems for me this month.

Map 5 has removed linked nodes.

AQ has the ability to plan days in advance. My olddddd alliance wouldn't start AQ until some rando milked his goats in the morning and his morning and my morning happen at very different times.

Everybody talks about when stuff is wrong in the game but Kabam should know when stuff is right and it's sincerely appreciated. Kudo's Kabam

also, last time I made a thread I jokingly asked for a cgr and then I got him a week later. If you guys want to give me a 6* Doom this time that would be cool or whatever.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Y'all forgetting my little symbiote event. That was the best month ever

That I completely missed.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Rockets scrap yard was a banger month

I remember grinding the scrapyard over and over trying to get that "Rocket's little helper" title and I still use it to this day.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    My little symbiote 😍
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    This month actually pulled me back in
  • Bening_OneBening_One Posts: 28
    Shang Chi month was the best for me, the side quest alone earns me 8400 6* shards PLUS other things as well! (unlike recent month where its RNG and you only get one between the other possible rewards.)
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Dec 2020 had so much content. Was hard to keep up with it all, haven't had a month like that in a while. I think we got act 7.1, variant, the Spiderham side quests with the cav crystals, Christmas gift/calender, and another extra side quest challenge.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Mole man, mutant treasure island, and spider ham events were the best.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    They’ve done a great job with the recent content.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Best month is always anniversary month when we get freebies from that long calender ,😜
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Not even close, for me anyway. The "you can only do damage on a Thursday that's a prime number with a waxing gibbous" nodes are/were complete junk. Just my opinion though, I probably liked Gwenpool Goes To The Movies better than anything (whenever that was). This month is horrible in my opinion.

what
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I can say that this month has been one the best, personally at least.

- The Carina Challenges, Gauntlet, and Summer of Pain will keep me busy while I wait for July 4th if it will have some worthy deals.
    - I finally pulled Ghost as a 6* from the Side Quest and it gave me motivation to explore the Abyss to get an awakening gem for her.
    - New AQ and AW feels fresh and exciting for now, at least.
    - Summoner Showdown is on the horizon.
    - Rank 4s are coming.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    u forgot mutant island?
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★

u forgot mutant island?

So that was kinda my first month playing the game
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    December last year had a stupid amount of content. And the side quest was actually pretty good.