**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save for GGC or Cyber Monday?

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Save for GGC or Cyber Monday? 44 votes

GGC
36% 16 votes
Cyber Monday
63% 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I'd recommend you move away from the mindset of trying to get the best of the best and instead focus on how to help grow your account. The game is more fun that way and you're set up for less disappointment.

No
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    what's ggc? only know July 4th & cyber, and they're the same, so just spend for these days
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Halley said:

what's ggc? only know July 4th & cyber, and they're the same, so just spend for these days

During December you can purchase Greater Gifting Crystals, what people usually do is either A. grind units on their main to trade with other players or
    B. make alts and give GGCs to their main
    The GGCs have a lot of good stuff in them, you can look up their drop rates and stuff
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Halley said:

Greater Gifting Crystals….Christmas gifting event. That event is way better than 4th or Cyber Monday! I was able to get so many hard to get resources from those GGCs…6 and 5 star shards/champs, t2a, t5 basic…I’m already saving units for that! 😂
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Oh, I know this ggc, i personally don't think ggc can compare with July 4th/Cyber,, maybe because I gifted & be gifted too little though? 😂
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    edited June 2021
    Halley said:

Oh, I know this ggc, i personally don't think ggc can compare with July 4th/Cyber,, maybe because I gifted & be gifted too little though? 😂

Yeah, you need enough units to gift. On all my accounts I saved up for Cyber Monday and the deals were not very good, so didn’t use any units. After Cyber Monday, on my main account, I got the deal for 5k 5* shards & 2 Legandary crystals for 1200 units so I bought it. Once gifting event started, my other accounts where I saved, were able to gift more and I ended up pulling 6* Colossus, 6* Spider Gwen, 6* Cable, 5* Dr Doom, a ton of t5 basic and t2 alpha. I would say the 2 biggest events to advance my teams were gifting event and Treasure Island.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

why are we so sure gifting will be back tho?

Because Kabam stocks will go up if we have that event
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Why do I say cyber Monday? Well on cyber Monday if you saved up for all the offers you can get on cyber Monday deals its about $600 dollars worth. $300 dollars goes to odin chests deals= 9.3k units, $150 dollars goes into black panther deals= 4,350 units, $90 dollars into iron brief case deals= 2,550 units, $30 into star-lords loot= 825 units and lastly $25 dollars into Peter parkers wallet you can get 5 deals from that= 675 units which is a whopping total of 17,700 units that you can use on GGC Xmas gifting event which you can send out 300 units per ggc....plus all the loads of rewards you'll get unlocking all the cyber weekend deals. So you'll had spent in total $595 on all those deals, plus if you have google play points in the google store you'll get hella points for buying all them deals on cyber weekend. My 2 sense....
    If you were to use all your units on ggc you can send out more than 50 ggc's which gets you way past the solo milestones prolly gets you really high or passing the limit on your team alliance as well
    grfvb said:

why are we so sure gifting will be back tho?

Becuz that's the highest pay for kabam in the entire year. Ppl go crazy for that event. Plus they did well catching the hackers last year, wouldn't mind having the event come back this year...
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    There wasn't half the shenanigans from 2019 in 2020. Gifting will return.