**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stacking power node interaction

I just did this lane and I recorded it. I did the whole lane with colossus pretty much, and I noticed I was gaining over 10 armors but only getting 1 bar of power. It’s 20% bar of power per buff, so it should’ve been 2 bars gained from 10. Not sure what’s going on with this, but yeah, pretty weird. Liked the lane a lot, just a minor thing. Idk how to drop the vid in this thread

Comments

• PhilipEPhilipE Posts: 41
    Ok here’s the link

https://youtu.be/jN5ztEe6hdY
    In this fight I gain 8 at once, shoot to 1 bar. Then gain 12, same thing. Seems like 5 is the limit but shouldn’t be, cuz I’m pretty sure I saw someone do this with magneto and just stack prowess and insta sp3 back to back.
  • NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
    Seems like a bug. I was going to bring Colossus for this path too. Is anyone else facing this issue or has it been fixed?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    As always, first question, do you run pacify?
    xNig said:

As always, first question, do you run pacify?

I don’t remember if I was at the time or not, that tree is usually pretty barebones tho with just parry and dex with max stupefy for stun duration max.
  • NekoTonoNekoTono Posts: 18
    edited June 2021
    I can confirm that he's only getting 1 bar of power regardless of armour up he gains after sp2. Did the path and I didn't run pacify. Perhaps it's intended? Hopefully someone from Kabam can respond to this.
  • Hey summoners thanks for pointing this out, if you could take the time to fill out the Bug Report template located here & post it here, that'd help a lot thanks!

Hey summoners thanks for pointing this out, if you could take the time to fill out the Bug Report template located here & post it here, that'd help a lot thanks!

Device and Version: iPad 7th gen, 14.6 software version.

Device Operating System: iPadOS 14.6

Mobile Carrier: ATT

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 31.1.1

Game Mode: 7.2, story

Champions affected: r5 5* colossus sig 160

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: Despite how many buffs you gain, there seems to be a limit to how much power he gains. I gain over 10 armors from sp2, and only gain 1 full bar of power when the node says 20% of a bar of power per buff.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here. Already in the thread.
    Also to note, I have my longer recording uploading now which I’ll post when it’s done, I did a fight with gambit and he interacts as it’s intended. I heavy cancel for 10 prowess, and sp2 from the nodes power.