**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who To Rank

Flavin913Flavin913 Posts: 34
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks for taking the time to look at my list and post, I'm uncollected, and heavily focusing on growing my teams atm (through arenas, AQ/AW and monthly)

So who should I rank up to help me out, I really wanna start pulling in great prizes in the arena and I fear the Completion of Uncollected Monthly. Should I focus on more 4* max ranks before investing into the 5*s?

Was thinking, 5* Doom to Rank 3? 4* Spider Gwen, Ultron, HulkBuster? And down the line Hyperion and Vision 4*

Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    If you are uncollected it's definitely important to grow your roster as a whole, you won't regret it. If I were you, I would focus on ranking colossus and doom. A case could be made for vulture, but those two are easy to use, really incredible champions who will help your roster. Half of act 5 is complete for you. Four stars are viable and useful for the rest of act five but in a couple chapters, four stars won't be good. Rank up doom, Collossus, hulkbuster, and venom. Those 4 will cover a lot of ground.
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Try to awaken Cap IW and Take him to max sig. You can use the 4* generic and the sig Stones from this months rifts side event. He will do so much work for you and his utility is insane!
    Do Uncollected difficulty every month and push your self in the side event. Get 5* shards and develop a bigger roster. Doom and Colossus are a great start. Rank them asap. But don't rank Up champs you won't use. Your resources are limitet and especialy t4cc and t1a are qiute rare. Don't take 4*s to rank 5 just for arena! Rank 4 is fine for that. If you want to grind the trials arena (in the other ones you won't get far without a large 5 and 6* roster), one could even make a case to just rank up 3*s because you save the resources and you can use boosts and get more points than a 4* (Rich the Man made a video on that strategy)
    But most importantly you have to get t2a and rank some 5*s to rank 4. It is a big difference in power and you will need powerful champs going on.
  • Flavin913Flavin913 Posts: 34
    Ok so I plan to Rank Up Doom and Colossus.

My Ranks up are always quest based over arena use. I want to really focus on some solid defenders for AW, but I suppose that should be an after thought.

I do have one 4* awakening, Cap IW is my best bet for that right now?
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Yes, I would definately use the gem on Cap. And put as many Sig Stones into him as possible. He has great damage in his base and with the awakened ability his utility is insane.
    Many of your better champs are also good defenders. When AW starts, plan ahead what other content you wanna do in the mean time. Select your attackers for AW, AQ and regular questing in advance and use the others for defense. That is the most efficient strategy.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    You could make a case for awakening blade for 5.3 where that infinite regen can get you through what can be a drag of a quest. Plus he counters quite a few bosses in 5.3/4.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

You could make a case for awakening blade for 5.3 where that infinite regen can get you through what can be a drag of a quest. Plus he counters quite a few bosses in 5.3/4.

I used blade for that just fine without even knowing he could regen lol.