**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Month’s Buffs!! [Merged]

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited June 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarvelChampions/status/1406777135981805576

RONINNNNNN

doesnt need it but dope.

I love bishop’s design.

And i have a duped 6* Diablo.

Oh my God!
    Ronin is in the list.
    Too much excited for him
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Hopefully Diablo is getting a full rework
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

I can get Bishop and Diablo,

But Ronin? Really? Did they mean Ronan?

What? Why Ronan? Ronan is solid, definitely better then ronin. Ronin can't even cheese
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

All of these champions have alright baisc kit. So it will be interesting to see who gets the overhaul and gets scrapped of his current kit.....

I’ll guess:

Numbers only: Ronin
    Moderate: Bishop
    Overhaul: Diablo
    Diablo is a pretty new champ. I guess he will get some maw like minor update.
    Bishop is old and super not practical, probably is close to never being used. I actually forgot he was in game, lol. Both deserve a complete rework actually, but I'd rather bet on bishop
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

This smells fishy to me.

Ronin is already good. To me he is a typical "great but not insane champ". I think he should stay where he is, but we'll see what Kabam brings us

Bishop is underwhelming, but another mutant buff? I own him as a 6*, so no complaints there...

Diablo really needed the buff so that one I am very curious about

Next month will with have a ton of god tiers or disappointments. I don’t think a champ will turn out like Civil Warrior
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I just keep pulling trash six stars with no buffs....last few....miles (I know eventually), superior IM, electro, hulk, agent venom ,cable....I know cable can be decent but no Apoc past 4 star
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    my 5 and 6 star ronin is waiting
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Happy for Ronin Buff, but sad at the same time as i just r2 Stealthy over ronin a few days ago :')
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got a mystic t5cc I'm sitting on. Was really hoping the Ebony Maw buff would make me want to rank my sig 40 Maw. Still on the fence. If Diablo becomes R3 worthy that would be fantastic. I have him duped as well.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    i can smell people having 5 or 6 star ronin and bishop being happy inside but posting here- 'nah, they don't really need it'
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

I can get Bishop and Diablo,

But Ronin? Really? Did they mean Ronan?

What? Why Ronan? Ronan is solid, definitely better then ronin. Ronin can't even cheese
    Ahh yes, being able to cheese in very rare conditions, that too it takes so long to do is better than a champ who is already general usuable in most areas of the game, has solid damage and decent utility.

I'm not debating the buff but Ronin as of now is definitely better than Ronan.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

Why do they keep on buffing up the newer champs, Can't Kabam focus on buffing the older champs like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America, or Ant-Man.
    I understand why some people want Diablo to be buffed, but Bishop is already buffed enough. Instead of Bishop, maybe buff-up Cable?

They wont buff wolvie im sorry maybe a tune up on wolvie x23 but not the og version as his regen makes him so versatile that even his low damage unless have apoc is really good even for higher level stuff but agree with og cap and og spidey 2 classic characters an original avenger cap needs some love with spidey like hes ok but we need him to be like one of the otherspideys with nice damage and some sort of utility
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

holy mother of rockypantherx

maybe my Diablo will be better now

Mildly concerning but ok.

As for the buffs, I’m meh on them. Have none of them as 6*s so it’s very unexciting for me
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Bishop really getting buffed before Deadpool X force....

I hope they do something good with diablo at least
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Where is that information coming from? I know it’s Twitter but is it confirmed?

Also do we know anything more what kind of buffs they will get? Will be the overhaul or just a small buff? Anyone could confirm please?
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    yeah for bishop !!!!
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I was so excited when the sentry buff in the synergy thing happened - still waiting though :( hopefully sooner than later - I'll wait patiently for my boy to finally come home
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Okay. Bishop I understand. Diablo I REALLY understand. But Ronin?! RONIN?!

I know Canada legalised some stuff, and y'all have been working from home for the last year, but how high are you guys?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

Where is that information coming from? I know it’s Twitter but is it confirmed?

Also do we know anything more what kind of buffs they will get? Will be the overhaul or just a small buff? Anyone could confirm please?

Its from there official twitter page with buffs it be like others so far so 1 gets overhaul most likely diablo, moderate for bishop and just some small changes for ronin but thats what the guesses are but could be in any orderer with bishop being just small buff and ronin getting moderate but i think it be the changes where ronin gets small stuff and bishop for moderate