**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completed Act 4

Wanted to brag about my accomplishment. Read the reviews, did it with a rank 4 doc.
On the serious note, I can't see the valor rewards for the monthly quest
saw1l29aenbw.png

Comments

• Options
    Numan2_0Numan2_0 Posts: 76
    edited November 2017
    completion with 440s is no big task but exploration is
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    @Numan2_0 not really either IMO...i explored with all 4/40 champs. Act4 isnt hard its just energy consumption thats the issue
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    how about: Congrats @Mcocmc ! Nice job kicking Maestro's butt lol instead of telling this poor soul how much of a non-accomplishment this was. Everyone's gotta start somewhere. I'm sure you guys were proud of beating Maestro too.
  • Options
    McocmcMcocmc Posts: 21
    Exactly dingalo, ty
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    It’s definitely a good accomplishment congrats. Make sure you explore it tho, the rewards are really good!
  • Options
    exactly @Drewbe14
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Great Achievement but like Drewbe said exploration is gonna kill u
  • Options
    McocmcMcocmc Posts: 21
    Got a x23 from the crystal. happy for the moment.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    how about: Congrats @Mcocmc ! Nice job kicking Maestro's butt lol instead of telling this poor soul how much of a non-accomplishment this was. Everyone's gotta start somewhere. I'm sure you guys were proud of beating Maestro too.

OPs first sentence is "wanted to brag about..." when it's nothing to actually brag about. Be happy you've achieved something - sure; don't come on here and shout something like that out and not expect a negative reaction.