**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can Ronin be better then Elsa if Ronin is getting buffed

Comments

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Guys let's be honest OG blackwidow is better than both of them
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

This is why the forums hate Elsa

Because a few loud, misguided players overrate her to this degree. She’s a fun champ, I’ve got her at rank 2, she’s decent and she can do a lot. But there’s not a chance in hell she’s better than the champs that a few people blind to reality say she is.
    And why tf cant you just let people have that opinion?
    Why isn't bittersteel allowed an opinion, oh right, because what he said is straight facts. Elsa is good, yes thats fine! BUT lots of people, like bittersteel is saying, are shoving the notion that Elsa is one of the top 5 skill champs down everyone's throats. You may be able to argue it's an opinion but it comes up way too often, and the issue is that she is being overhyped. Then once that fact has been spoken, the Elsa lovers (skyguy) hop on and say oh no she's underrated which is just blatantly to oppose the comment and not being constructive.
    I see people like you guys complain about the so called simps way more then i see actual "simps" its just getting ridiculous. Elsa is a great champ. As someone with a r3 do i have her in the top 5? No but she certainly isnt fsr behind lots of them imo. Do you need to feel the same? No
    Should you feel the need to tell everyone who thinks otherwise that they are wrong everytime? No.. its repetitive and annoying af how this non issue gets spammed all over
    Ok so I'm going to assume you're reading comprehension isn't up to par because a lot of your points were similar to mine, my point was to not be a hypocrit and objectively Elsa isn't as great as people say.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Faseeh said:

Lol hit monkey is NOT better than elsa. Yeah he's got debuff shrugging and crit bleeds but that doesnt make up for his low hp and block proficiency. Stealthy can have an argument made for him because of his double mediums making it easier to intercept

-Someone who can't intercept
    Yeah. It's not too hard to intercept too. So learn how to interpret @Faseeh. Then you will know that they are better that Elsa.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I believe they are going to buff Elsa next month to make her better than Ronin, then in September Robin will get a buff to be better than Elsa, and that back and forth will go on for 12 years until they’re both as good as Quake
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    That being said Elsa is subjectively better
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Based on what ive seen, i can objectively say without a doubt that Ronin will have far superior utility.
    @Masterpuff

Chill out, here you go.

Your opinion is subjective and that’s a fact, mine is too.

Having seen a Ronin buff floating around that seems to be true, i can objectively say he is better than Elsa.

The fact is your opinion is just as subjective as mine (which is very). While my opinion is subjective it uses objective facts like more DPS then ronin. Can’t compare to completely different champs objectively then rank them.

To conclude, when you say “I can objectively say” that is a misunderstanding of the word and what you say is 100% subjective.
    Youre objective? Lmao

“Stealth sucks”

And IF this Ronin buff i have been seeing is accurate, then he will have higher dps(already has that) and way more relevant utility. Others i have talked to have agreed he will be amazing.(if this is true)
    I form a subjective opinion with objective facts. My opinion is subjective. However, the RoL fight with Elsa vs Ronin had Elsa finish first. Meaning for that fight Elsa’s DPS is higher. If you still think that Ronin had higher DPS, pick another fight. You’re on
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Having seen a Ronin buff floating around that seems to be true, i can objectively say he is better than Elsa.

The fact is your opinion is just as subjective as mine (which is very). While my opinion is subjective it uses objective facts like more DPS then ronin. Can’t compare to completely different champs objectively then rank them.

To conclude, when you say “I can objectively say” that is a misunderstanding of the word and what you say is 100% subjective.
    Youre objective? Lmao

“Stealth sucks”

And IF this Ronin buff i have been seeing is accurate, then he will have higher dps(already has that) and way more relevant utility. Others i have talked to have agreed he will be amazing.(if this is true)
    I form a subjective opinion with objective facts. My opinion is subjective. However, the RoL fight with Elsa vs Ronin had Elsa finish first. Meaning for that fight Elsa’s DPS is higher. If you still think that Ronin had higher DPS, pick another fight. You’re on
    Im too lazy to log on rn, im on vacation. But in a bleed immune fight Ronin would win. Easy.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

Youre objective? Lmao

“Stealth sucks”

Face it man,

This whole argument just isn't it.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Ronin is definitely better!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Imagine Elsa getting a buff next month LOL.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I’d love her non damaging debuff shrug off to be faster, it’s a little annoying against void to get up to 5 ticks of damage, especially when he can tick for 500+, meaning 2500 damage from one debuff.

Also, as a nice to have, let her select rounds at the start of the fight so you can choose to apply incinerate or coldsnap
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

I’d love her non damaging debuff shrug off to be faster, it’s a little annoying against void to get up to 5 ticks of damage, especially when he can tick for 500+, meaning 2500 damage from one debuff.

Also, as a nice to have, let her select rounds at the start of the fight so you can choose to apply incinerate or coldsnap
    I actually created a thread trolling but was going to suggest an Elsa buff.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    groot is better than hood
    logik
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The guy who made this thread wanna see the world Burn

The guy who made this thread wanna see the world Burn

Actually I’m kinda hot rn so it’d be nicer if it freezed
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jeez Elsa threads really bring out the worst of everyone on the forums.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

I’ve given up on saying good about Elsa cos the community esp ppl on the forum hate her. I’m eager to see her getting buff but ronin instead. I personally want Elsa to be buffed to become a real solid skill champ without being hated or overlooked. But it is what it is. She deserves a buff! I really want her damage to be better and she has at least bleed or incinerate immune.

The reason people don't like everyone hyping up elsa is because it's nothing new, it happens all the time. And when people criticize that and point out elsas flaws the lovers just fight tooth and nail for her leading to overhype.
    Elsa haters also fight tooth and nail to bring her down. It goes both ways in every thread.

After the top 2 skills, there are arguements for many champs to take the remaining top 5 places. Can't we just leave it at that?

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Ronin is only getting a values buff probably anyway. Don’t see how this makes elsa better? Also top 6 skill is pushing it by a lot.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

idk why every skill discussion goes to elsa being 'underrated','overrated'

Its the high claims for the most part. Nobody is saying she’s bad, nobody ever has, but to claim she’s a top 10 skill champ is for certain up for debate. She’s good, and I’d probably rank her up to see what she can do, and because she’s fun, but she’s probably a top 15 skill champ utility and damage wise. Perhaps she’s a top 10 “fun” skill champ.