**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintanence

15678911»

Comments

• we are still waiting for kabam to answer us what will the compensations are
  • Here's a different way to approach this.

Be grateful to have so many players/customers this interested in MCOC. Perhaps even express that gratitude by making a bad situation better, not worse.... simple things like status updates & friendly in-game messages with an explantion & maybe even ....some .... RANK DOWN TICKETS. (Shuty!
  • Here's a different way to approach this.

Be grateful to have so many players/customers this interested in MCOC. Perhaps even express that gratitude by making a bad situation better, not worse.... simple things like status updates & friendly in-game messages with an explantion & maybe even ....some .... RANK DOWN TICKETS. (Shuty!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Harsh17 wrote: »
    i heard somewhere gp is givimg 800000 damage on her sp 1 probably kabam is resolving this
    https://youtu.be/EmgolETm1iQ

Then Kabam must fix it,quick.
    Oh,btw,It's from Seatin MOL
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    No joke right
  • what "check back shortly" s22pcx9u3jcd.png
  • AQ/AW time wasted
    Arena time wasted
    Valor collection time wasted
    Quest energy wasted
    And the worst of all, we don't even know when the game will be available again -_-
    You got to satisfy us in some way Kabam
  • I got in, won a arena fight and before it posted the victory it shut down on me, this happens way to often and it disputes my streaks every single time.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Just poking fun...its so uptight in here this morning
  • Something similar happened last time when I updated so I would wait till the bugs are fixed before entering alliance quests etc
    Wounder if you have gone for legend and spent on refils
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    edited November 2017
    Guys you're killing me with this. It feels like every month, fix 1 break 6. Please don't get me wrong I myself being in IT realizes things break. But at this point the game is losing its joy because of these frustrations almost to the point of not being worth playing.
  • I am normally not the complain type but this is really taking too long. They don't give even a answer why it is taken so long. I am missing a lot of things this is so not fair.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Something similar happened last time when I updated so I would wait till the bugs are fixed before entering alliance quests etc
    Wounder if you have gone for legend and spent on refils

Well,Lucky me,here,Didn't do anything,Just wanted to explore heroic,But now I can't.This is Even.More.Tedious.Than.Imagined.
  • BeelsBeels Posts: 25
    Gimli_SoG wrote: »
    The funny part is, kabam would probably notice support tickets being submitted a lot sooner than posts on the forum

the reason ppl prefer to post their problem here instead of opening a ticket. is that at least here they get some reply from other players......
  • Read a book. Not the end of the world
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Chop Suey
  • Whats opening a ticket. I'm confused 😕
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I could be a mod. Seems easy. You just have to know a few key phrases and you're good to go.
    "It's working as intended"
    "I'll send it to the game team"
    "We have no plans to adjust x_____ champ at this time"
    or give an answer to something that wasn't asked at all.
    [Fix in progress(someday, no idea when)]
    Your champs are slitting their wrists or are blocking punches with their face?
    What kind of device are you using?
  • Esta manutenção de emergência atrapalhou e muito a missão da aliança e os bônus que eu iria conseguir através da arena. Estou muito chateado com isto!
  • XD
  • Let me rephrase my post as apparently i am not allowed to ask specific people about what is happening with the game of a specific company:

Would certain employees of a certain company (who just warned me for adressing them personally in a post) please let the community know what is going on with the game that they love?
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    Useless thread from a troll
    Delete please
  • I am no troll. After seeing two pages of people saying exact same thing thought it was time for people to chill out
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Not surprised in the slightest.
    It's pretty much the way it has been for months.
    Updates always break the game.
  • I can't believe Kabam replied my complaint about this crash like this one. Come on buddies, we're not kind of Toddlers. And please stop sending us with that stupid pop up notification "Check your connection". How can you do that? Throw all of your stupid and careless to our connection? f8k7d6xo6m68.jpg
  • Hey everyone -

I went ahead and did what I could to collect most of all the threads regarding our multiple cases of emergency maintenance so I could merge them all together. If for some reason your thread had turned into another matter - please make a thread surrounding THAT specific topic and remember to keep your discussions on the title of it.

As for the maintenance, I've made a thread about it and want to ensure you were all working on getting it sorted.

For the time being, please refrain from making more threads on this matter as it clutters the forums and makes it difficult for other threads to be seen which pertain to other concerns or issues.
This discussion has been closed.