**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diablo Champion Spotlight Released

2»

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Awesome. He looks great. If only I had the materials to rank up my 5*.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Thanks for releasing this info early, Kabam. Great PR move as well.

Hopefully this means we'll see come CCP videos sooner than July. But no biggie if not.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m even more exited for the buffed Diablo.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    My mystic 6 star roster will finally be good! 👍
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    there has to be a catch lol .. but i'm pretty excited about being able to use Diablo in some situations finally
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Looks like designers took inspiration from Mysterio without the tradeoff between damage or utility.

Not sure if he's really suicides friendly, he only gets to use SP3 once then needs to throw SP1/2s. Recoil might eat him up.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

Looks like designers took inspiration from Mysterio without the tradeoff between damage or utility.

Not sure if he's really suicides friendly, he only gets to use SP3 once then needs to throw SP1/2s. Recoil might eat him up.

He takes 0 damage from poison and can take up to 30% less damage from recoil assuming it affects that, which it should
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

But he also has willpower healing on the poison all the time too, and since you can throw an SP3, then gain power up to an SP3 again to throw an SP2, it should give enough time to offset the recoil damage in theory. Plus all his other methods of self healing too.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Voltolos said:

Who’s the coming soon, I wonder?

Maybe Cyttorak? Would fit with Juggernaut being part of the same "Legion Accursed" Synergy
    The Legion accursed is a comic book team. Options that I could see coming are:

Absorbing Man
    Batroc
    Crimson Dynamo
    Hobgoblin
    Kraven the Hunter
    Silver Samurai
    Titania

There are more, but these are a little less obscure than The Living Laser
    Great info! I’d almost take all of them at this point over lesser known champs that we’ve had. I’d like a month of Apocalypse/Prof X type champs.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    There might be a slight error in its description !

It stats "Esteban Corazon de Ablo uses his arcane concoctions to lengthen his life, incinerate his foes and more." but the new kit does not do any incinerate damage :D
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    With this rework, Diablo might be a solid solution to encroaching stun and acid wash nodes.

Will wait for its release but it seems a nice rework on the paper :)
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Stellar said:

There might be a slight error in its description !

It stats "Esteban Corazon de Ablo uses his arcane concoctions to lengthen his life, incinerate his foes and more." but the new kit does not do any incinerate damage :D

There is no mistake. That’s his Bio not his mechanics and he never had Incinerate in his previous kit either. When it refers to Incinerate, it meant his Emberboon concoction which allowed him to deal extra Energy Damage on his hits. Though that part has been removed, Diablo still is able to deal Energy Damage in his new kit through his basic hits, detonate buffs, and Special 2, therefore the description in the Bio still fits.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Voltolos said:

Maybe Cyttorak? Would fit with Juggernaut being part of the same "Legion Accursed" Synergy

Absorbing Man
    Batroc
    Crimson Dynamo
    Hobgoblin
    Kraven the Hunter
    Silver Samurai
    Titania

Which of those is likely to be a Mystic?
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Voltolos said:

Absorbing Man
    Batroc
    Crimson Dynamo
    Hobgoblin
    Kraven the Hunter
    Silver Samurai
    Titania

Ik the mcoc community loves Kraven and all but I’d prefer silver samurai and absorbing man tbh
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Raichu626 said:

Voltolos said:

Absorbing Man
    Batroc
    Crimson Dynamo
    Hobgoblin
    Kraven the Hunter
    Silver Samurai
    Titania

watch it be the living laser

knowing Kabam hobgoblin or absorbing man
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★

Raichu626 said:

Voltolos said:

Absorbing Man
    Batroc
    Crimson Dynamo
    Hobgoblin
    Kraven the Hunter
    Silver Samurai
    Titania

watch it be the living laser

knowing Kabam hobgoblin or absorbing man
    Then the money is on Absorbing Man.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    i have three six stars. first was omega but rest were the all father, godly karnak and loki. they are best they don't need buff. omega is trash buff him karnak overdamages nick fury awakened lol. going to open my fourth six star. if it is guardian i will quit the game with overjoy. apoc and omega awakening would be insane. but no og avengers or trash champs pls. pls don't be prof x he is already there as a five star. even a jubilee or annihilus will be insane for me.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wow, he looks dope. I'm stoked to have him at r4 already.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Looks cool. Personally don't care since I'm not a fan of his animations. As well been on a mystic t4cc drought for like 4 months.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Kappa2g said:

He pretty much ignores recoil as he heals all day and heals additionally from SP1 if you want him to. I took mine to R3 and he is a beast. Normal fights you won't bother with the SP3, but it's insane when you need it.