**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I get willpower ?

Here are my current mastery

Should I get willpower or only with suicides

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    No
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I find willpower insanely useful even when I'm not running suicides. In fact, it is so useful that Kabam had to counter that specific mastery in the latest Cavalier EQ since one chapter placed so many non-damaging debuffs on you all the time. If they hadn't thrown in a heal block (which got seemingly half the forum to throw a tantrum a couple of weeks ago), everyone with willpower would just have healed up constantly.

But with willpower, every annoying "get a debuff when you're close to the opponent"-type of node becomes a source of healing, which makes them fun and useful instead.

It's one of the best and most useful masteries.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Always. I have never regretted getting it.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Yes. Its come in clutch for me quite a few times
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I have been thinking of getting Willpower but I could not figure out yet how to allocate points while still keeping max Despair, Deep Wounds and Assassin.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Yes def get WP even w/o suicides.

But a follow up question to everyone else if I may. How many WP points is a good investment if I'm not running suicides? I only have 1
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I have been thinking of getting Willpower but I could not figure out yet how to allocate points while still keeping max Despair, Deep Wounds and Assassin.

You could take points out of precision and or cruelty. Especially when a ton of suicide friendly champions (ghost, Corvus, Aegon, nick) have good crit rates and damage. Just a thought, I don't run desp, deepw, and assass.
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★

Yes def get WP even w/o suicides.

But a follow up question to everyone else if I may. How many WP points is a good investment if I'm not running suicides? I only have 1

1 is fine without suicides
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Probably one of the most useful masteries