**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T1 Alphas

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Can we see an increase in rewards for these? With ranking up all these 5*s it's really a bottleneck right now

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    buy them from the glory store.

I did Theres still not enough
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    No one wants to spend glory for a T1 alpha! I strongly agree we need more efficient ways of getting them or reduce the number of T1s needed to rank. I have tons of T4cc and no way to use them.

It is funny to think that I used to sell them..
    MissMissy wrote: »
    No one wants to spend glory for a T1 alpha! I strongly agree we need more efficient ways of getting them or reduce the number of T1s needed to rank. I have tons of T4cc and no way to use them.

It is funny to think that I used to sell them..

I too have the same problem, 4 new 5*s to rank up that I can't because of T1as which shouldn't be a problem.
  • Agreed. I buy them from the glory store often... And the price jumps to insane levels very quickly.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Can we see an increase in rewards for these? With ranking up all these 5*s it's really a bottleneck right now

Don't rank up indiscriminately.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    i am just ooozing in t1 alphas. i think there's plenty of ways to get them.

if you're alliance isn't running map 2/3 every week you should be. doing map 5 is fun and all, but gotta mix it up.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

if you're alliance isn't running map 2/3 every week you should be. doing map 5 is fun and all, but gotta mix it up.

Everyone having trouble with T1 alphas used to be oozing in them also. It takes 10 T1 alphas to rank a 5* to rank 3. They go quick. Running map 2/3 makes no sense for us.
    mum_m2 wrote: »

We run 6x6 lol
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    People saying you should run map 2 and 3.... you need to gtfo lol. They're not gonna stop their grind, what're you crazy?

They need to increase the alphas from completing event quests.

Master should give 5 tier 1 alphas for completing it.
    Heroic gives 3 for completing it.
    Normal gives 1 for completing it.

Simple increase, would help a bit. The t4b and alpha problem is big in high tier alliances.
  • Always cracks me up when people can only see things from their perspective. "x isn't a problem for me, so you must be doing something wrong".

I used to sell alphas 10 at a time too.

T1a is a huge bottleneck for many. T4b is almost as bad. One special quest a month is a drop in the bucket as far as upgrade materials go. Toss in arenas and glory store, and it's still nowhere near enough. If you don't have the same amount/type of upgrades to do, that's great. But it doesn't discount others' needs.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've been fortunate in that I haven't had to sell T1A, but am quickly joining the ranks of those who need them. It isn't a big deal ranking up 4* since they only need a couple to get to R5, but these 5* champs are crazy needing 5 just to get to R2.
    Mninobody wrote: »
    I would like Kabam to confirm or deny they changed the greater crystal to lower the alpha drop rate. They use to be plentiful. Maybe every 20-30 crystals. Now since the glory started to purchase them, I have received only 1 in over hundred crystals. They did he same with PHC dropping 3* champs after the GM crystal trying to push purchasing.

Wondering that too, haven't gotten an alpha form that in so long.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Isn’t that the point of defender diversity? Getting us to rank up champs we normally wouldn’t.

Rogue42 wrote: »
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Isn’t that the point of defender diversity? Getting us to rank up champs we normally wouldn’t.

Forcing*

Can't have anything under 150 diversity up here.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    It's seriously a problem. They should be just as common as a +50% xp boost or 4 star sig stone in greater solo crystal. They're pictured there, but rarely is one awarded. It needs to be reworked to accommodate current gameplay. And yeah, glory burns up fast for those lil blue bastards
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    The problem is we open 1-2 5* crystal everymonth
    Can easily r3 them
    That means need 10-20 a mth.
    Dont forget about 4* heros need abit of t1a too
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    There have been several threads about the "sudden" T1A shortage. How come a mod hasn't brought this to the game team and gotten done kind of response? Please can we hear about this? I mean, even if the answer is "no, we won't be making it more available, this scarcity was intended", okay, but at least give us a short explanation behind this logic? Making it a little more rare than it was before is totally fine, but making it this scarce is a real pain.