**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can Ronin be better then Elsa if Ronin is getting buffed

124»

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

idk why every skill discussion goes to elsa being 'underrated','overrated'

Its the high claims for the most part. Nobody is saying she’s bad, nobody ever has, but to claim she’s a top 10 skill champ is for certain up for debate. She’s good, and I’d probably rank her up to see what she can do, and because she’s fun, but she’s probably a top 15 skill champ utility and damage wise. Perhaps she’s a top 10 “fun” skill champ.
    I try to avoid these topics because people could claim rhino is the top science champ in the game and I honestly don't care. Top 5 lists are pretty useless in a game that has so many interactions. I don't know why we need to force someone to accept one champ is better or not. Use which champs you like and leave the others.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

This is why the forums hate Elsa

Because a few loud, misguided players overrate her to this degree. She’s a fun champ, I’ve got her at rank 2, she’s decent and she can do a lot. But there’s not a chance in hell she’s better than the champs that a few people blind to reality say she is.
    And why tf cant you just let people have that opinion?
    Why isn't bittersteel allowed an opinion, oh right, because what he said is straight facts. Elsa is good, yes thats fine! BUT lots of people, like bittersteel is saying, are shoving the notion that Elsa is one of the top 5 skill champs down everyone's throats. You may be able to argue it's an opinion but it comes up way too often, and the issue is that she is being overhyped. Then once that fact has been spoken, the Elsa lovers (skyguy) hop on and say oh no she's underrated which is just blatantly to oppose the comment and not being constructive.
    I see people like you guys complain about the so called simps way more then i see actual "simps" its just getting ridiculous. Elsa is a great champ. As someone with a r3 do i have her in the top 5? No but she certainly isnt fsr behind lots of them imo. Do you need to feel the same? No
    Should you feel the need to tell everyone who thinks otherwise that they are wrong everytime? No.. its repetitive and annoying af how this non issue gets spammed all over
    Cant agree with you more. There is a new thread on this topic every single day. It’s just getting beyond ridiculous.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    What is an Elsa?
    N why so many simps? 🤔
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

I’ve given up on saying good about Elsa cos the community esp ppl on the forum hate her. I’m eager to see her getting buff but ronin instead. I personally want Elsa to be buffed to become a real solid skill champ without being hated or overlooked. But it is what it is. She deserves a buff! I really want her damage to be better and she has at least bleed or incinerate immune.

The reason people don't like everyone hyping up elsa is because it's nothing new, it happens all the time. And when people criticize that and point out elsas flaws the lovers just fight tooth and nail for her leading to overhype.
    Elsa haters also fight tooth and nail to bring her down. It goes both ways in every thread.

After the top 2 skills, there are arguements for many champs to take the remaining top 5 places. Can't we just leave it at that?

Shang and Nick top 2 right?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    There are two types of people in this forum: players who hate Elsa, and players who know how to use her.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

There are two types of people in this forum: players who hate Elsa, and players who know how to use her.

I dont even hate elsa. I always found her fun to use in arena as i only have her as a 4*. I just haven’t seen any endgame content she specializes in.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I'm neither, I don't care.
    I just like to watch the fights because apparently I haven't got anything better to do. Which is sad. But hey.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I love Elsa, very close to rank 3ing her over Nick. Waiting to see if the ronin buff is legit or not
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Lol..He was slightly better than elsa but now after that buff, there will be no contest..
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    If I'm being honest, I don't like Elsa cause of her hardline simps. Since she was my first 6* you'd think I'd have a soft spot for her, but I don't, cause you have people that grossly overrate her usability. #GamersAgainstElsa was mainly a joke when that thing started.

Air-Walker is all I need fam.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Can the moderators please close this thread. Please 🥺🥺🥺
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Can the moderators please close this thread. Please 🥺🥺🥺

Why?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

I’ve given up on saying good about Elsa cos the community esp ppl on the forum hate her. I’m eager to see her getting buff but ronin instead. I personally want Elsa to be buffed to become a real solid skill champ without being hated or overlooked. But it is what it is. She deserves a buff! I really want her damage to be better and she has at least bleed or incinerate immune.

The reason people don't like everyone hyping up elsa is because it's nothing new, it happens all the time. And when people criticize that and point out elsas flaws the lovers just fight tooth and nail for her leading to overhype.
    Elsa haters also fight tooth and nail to bring her down. It goes both ways in every thread.

After the top 2 skills, there are arguements for many champs to take the remaining top 5 places. Can't we just leave it at that?

Can the people who disagreed tell me who is really top two. Idc bout disagrees I just want to know why you think anyone is better than Shang and Nick. Besides Aegon ramped up. We all are aware of that.
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

Can the people who disagreed tell me who is really top two. Idc bout disagrees I just want to know why you think anyone is better than Shang and Nick. Besides Aegon ramped up. We all are aware of that.
    I gave you the phat agree. Ægon’s biggest downside is the access to utility in content. I find the ramp up to be really annoying so I don’t use him lot. Some people do think the damage/utility is worth it though so it’s subjective. Shang-Chi’s access to slow, cleanse, unblockable, stun, and buffs right at the start of a fight puts him in top 2 for me. This is a tier list for general content too. Ægon definitely does more in Abyss.
    Huh, is this post invisible in general?