**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Mole Man Good for Act 6 and Beyond?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I just finished the Moon Knight Variant (which was so fun to use lower rarities) and got the 5* Crystal. Got MoleMan from it and heard he is really good.
But I never had Mole Man before and am wondering if those of you who’ve had for a while use him in Act 6 Content.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Yes watch karate mike's channel he has lots of good showcases and really likes molegod.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    He carried me hard
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    He's incredible.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Love him, but worst heavy reach in the game. Worse than HB in that regard. Can't heavy punish in the corner and much more difficult to use his heavy to punish specials unless you can parry first. Still a great champ, but I'm amazed this is rarely brought up.

Fyi, I have him as my first skill 6* R3 champ, and no regrets, but that one aspect can be frustrating at times.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    He has easily became one of my favorite champs. The only thing I wish they would adjust with him is his reach on his heavy attacks.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I love him bc he works very good with suicides
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    Sorry, I am not trying to be a grammar police but You've got the spelling wrong,
    It is Mole God, not the Mole Man.

Oh and he is awesome by the way :smile:
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    yea is great for it. I have him at r5 and have used him in act 7, a couple variants, and even more stuff. He is awesome.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

1000%

Something tells me this answer is biased
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    he's probably second best skill champ if you don't count aegon (aegon being specially good for certain things only)