**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Horseman of Apocalypse deactivated on its own in AQ

124»

Comments

• Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Reason in aq is mutant cross fight node. You cannot go horseman for more than 2-3 fights. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

Reason in aq is mutant cross fight node. You cannot go horseman for more than 2-3 fights. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

This affects more than just mutants and horseman buffs, it is affecting odin's buffs too, they are just way less used.
  • Device: iPad Pro (11-inch) 2nd generation
    iOS: 14.5.1
    Happened in Story Quest 5.4.5 - biohazard path
    Data: wifi
    Game version: 31.1.0
    Boosts: 12 hour +50% XP boost active
    Affected champ: Cable 5 star R3 un awakened

Cable's first fight as a horseman was fine, second fight vs Wolverine he lost his bleed resistance from the Horseman pre-fight.

• AdvAdv Posts: 195

Happened in AQ MAP 5
    Mobile: iphone 11
    IOS version: 14.6
    Game version : 31.1.1
    Affected champion : wolverine after 2 fights
    Date: 10 jun 2021
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    edited June 2021
    I’ve posted my issue in the past about Wolverine losing his Horseman status. However, the problem is getting worse… in today’s AQ it didn’t even apply at all!!

• dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 59
    edited June 2021
    See below comment. Sorry for dual posts
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 59
    It's June 22 and we're still having this issue!!!

Why hasn't this been fixed? I've seen many many forms submitted in this thread. LET'S GET GOING KABAM, mutants benefit in aq and my horsemen is just disappearing.
  • ChosimbaChosimba Posts: 7
    Wait, can you make wolverine a horseman and then remove Apoc from the team during incursions? I recently did this and wolverine lost his horseman status and I just assumed that was working as intended.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Just saying that it’s possible to lose horseman status if you’ve added sigs or duped the champ that’s a horseman while he’s a horseman.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Are we ever gonna get this fixed? You're about to make a ton of money on 4th of July sales how about invest some of it to fix what you guys clearly care nothing about because it is pro kabam and only hurts the player base. It's been several months and nothing has been figured out. If this was a pro player bug and people were using this for months against the AI there would be bans if not complete deletion of accounts. There have been no solutions found nor any comp for all the items and units it has cost players. This is absolutely absurd that this is still an issue. I do not believe this was intentionally caused but it has without a shadow of a doubt been proven fact that you can't figure it out or simply don't care.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Another month, same problem... I just entered into AQ Map 7 today on our hardest day, which is Cascading Failure.

My Info:
    iPhone 11 Pro
    iOS 14.6
    I was on WiFi
    What content this occurred in: AQ Map 7, Day 2, Cascading Failure Epic Mod, we are a top 45-50 Alliance

What occurs: Any time that my team dies and I have to revive them, Wolverine loses his Horseman ability, and since Apoc has already applied it to him previously, it is no longer available. Wolverine doesn't crit as much, and he definitely has a really tough time against Invisible Woman on the Do You Bleed path in Section 3, because he lost his Horseman ability!!!

I hope you guys fix this problem, because Wolvie is my go to in AQ most of the time.
  • YanixYanix Posts: 2
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Android Version 10 One UI 2.50
    Globe Carrier but on WIFI when experiencing the issue
    Game Version: 1166046
    Experienced issue in Alliance Quest
    Experienced on:
    1. 4* Professor X = 4* Apocalypse
    2. 4* Magneto Red = 4* Apocalypse
    3. 5* Rogue = 6* Apocalypse
    4. 6* Sabretooth = 4* Apocalypse
    No boost
    How it happened:
    1. During AQ, activated to Horseman Pre-fight
    2. Successfully activated ability and won the fight
    3. Exhausted AQ energy and closed the game.
    4. Opened the game after 5 hours or more, but the Horseman Ability was gone.
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Device and Version: Pixel 4

Device Operating System: Android 11

Mobile Carrier: Google Fi

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 32.1.1

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Champions Affected: 5* Wolverine with Horseman ability activated yesterday

Active Boosts: no

Description of the Issue: I made Wolverine a Horseman using my 5* Apocalypse on the AQ team yesterday. I ran incursions this morning using a different 6* Apoc with the same Wolverine 5* and made him a Horseman without issue. Coming back to AQ after finishing incursions I took the second Rogue Mini boss with 5* Apoc first and the fight Timed Out. I then went back in with Wolverine and after getting hit I realized I didn't have the Horseman ability (unstoppable passive would have triggered otherwise). Icon wasnt there and after getting KOd I confirmed no cross-fight logo either, but Apoc's horseman charge was already used up

• youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Device and Version: Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G

Device Operating System: Android 11

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 32.2. 0

Game Mode: Alliance Quest (Map 5)

Champions Affected: 5* Cable with Horseman ability activated yesterday

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: I made 5* Cable a Horseman using my 6* Apocalypse on the AQ team yesterday. Coming back to AQ this morning I started my next fight with Cable and soon realized I didn't have the Horseman ability after I started taking bleed damage from Double Edge.

• Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Happened to me too
  • Not sure if this has been fixed but this jusy happened to me.
  • TrakazTrakaz Posts: 15
    Lost horseman in AQ. this game is getting crazier at the moment
  • Just wanted to say I have just done Incursions with my Storm and Apocalype and the Horseman dropping off after 2 fights is still happening.

I am using an IOS iPhone 11
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Does anyone knows if this has been fixed?