**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you use for Summer of Pain Week 2?

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Mauled said:

I used AA. Took me ~110 hits with no suicides, 6*R3 at sig120.

With 3 neuro he turns off the debuff reflection and emp modification so it’s just trying to bait the sp1 while he has at least 3 neuro on him.

Crossbones might be a good option then with his Full AAR and No Crits...
    Same with Guardian, No Crits, Great Block Proficiency, and High Energy Resist.
    Ooo Max Sig Guardian gets Perfect Parries, so if you're on top of your Parry Game you can take No Damage. Then even if you use a Dex once or twice the Energy Resist reduces the Shock Damage to only about 90 Damage a Tick, as well of course No Crits so he can't Regen.
    Just did a Sloppy First Fight test and got 18% off in not even a minute...
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Used torch the first time and sunspot right after.

Overall much easier than week 1
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    R4 Unawakened Sunspot
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

I used AA. Took me ~110 hits with no suicides, 6*R3 at sig120.

With 3 neuro he turns off the debuff reflection and emp modification so it’s just trying to bait the sp1 while he has at least 3 neuro on him.

Same with Guardian, No Crits, Great Block Proficiency, and High Energy Resist.
    Ooo Max Sig Guardian gets Perfect Parries, so if you're on top of your Parry Game you can take No Damage. Then even if you use a Dex once or twice the Energy Resist reduces the Shock Damage to only about 90 Damage a Tick, as well of course No Crits so he can't Regen.
    Just did a Sloppy First Fight test and got 18% off in not even a minute...

Max Sig Guardian For The Win, only 2 Revives!
    Perfect Parries on Basic And Special Attacks, as well gaining Power anytime you Parry a Special Attack, made this actually Really Fun!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sunspot made it light work
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Torch, parry his sp1 and it's fine. I accidentally dexed once, those 2 shocks killed me when he was at 5%, so I decided to use a revive, as I don't have a better counter and the fight is not enjoyable imo. Was smth like 100 hits, I guess
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Torch, parry his sp1 and it's fine. I accidentally dexed once, those 2 shocks killed me when he was at 5%, so I decided to use a revive, as I don't have a better counter and the fight is not enjoyable imo. Was smth like 100 hits, I guess

Just turn dex off
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

X bones only has defensive AAR, so EMP mod will still be a problem.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    They call me Angel. Archangel.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

Got the solo!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom, had a few tries, quickest was 336 hits and just over 7 minutes
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

I tried my havok, but I wasn't quite getting into the rhythm of the fight for a solo.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,902 ★★★★★

My Mr. Sinister lost his sp1 button for a while there.

Took a few runs with AA without any luck because he was profoundly uncooperative. Swapped over to Sunspot and after a few tries got the one-shot.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    r3 sunspot. not bad at all
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★

May i ask, did you use any boosts/slash revives?
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Soloed with warlock r3
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Soloed twice with doom and Sig 200 guardian. Long but manageable
    GagoH said:

Aleor said:

Just turn dex off
    It would cost units, one 20% revive did not
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Aside from the 'turn-off-dex mod' node, this week is honestly pretty fun. Love it when you have lots of options instead of 'just use Counterman'.

Wish they would've just made a node that disabled dex instead though, so I wouldn't have to mess with masteries.

May i ask, did you use any boosts/slash revives?
    Based on his pi I'd guess no boosts
    Havok has high energy resistance, so should be as good as guardian, for damage spam sp3
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

Went in blind to check out the champ and nodes came out with the solo and numb hands lol
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited June 2021
    Did a sunspot solo and it was easy and very fast. It’s easy to maintain 5 prowess. 91 hits is a lot better than 500-600 with Doom.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Anybody go with Ibom?
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited June 2021

Thing worked for me…pretty darn long fight though
    I have suicides so sunspot and torch werent the best options for me for the one shot…tried with omega and havoc but wasnt feeling it with them so i switched to thing and although it was a long fight,it wasnt too bad
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Used my 6* r2 Havok. 3 revives spent due to non cooperative AI. Was fun.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Used AA r5, about 130 hits. No suicides. Bit sketchy at times because i was relying on one neuro to shut off the debuff transfer since I can't evade the sp2 but it worked, miraculously. Wasn't expecting AA to be viable for any SoP fights so I'm happy.

You need to time your dashback as soon as he thrusts his hands forward for the beam.