**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RE: Dupe a 5* R4 Archangel or 5* R3 Apopalypse?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just like the title says, dupe a 5* R4 Archangel or 5* R3 Apocalypse.
I know AA got the nasty bleed and APOP got the horseman synergy.
Also I"m close to either ranking AA to R5 or APOP to R4.

Whoever gets duped will get the rank up, afterward but don't have enough info to decide who to dupe up.
Any advice would be most appreciated!!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Archangel
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Archangel gets a lot of utility, Apoc gains a little bit of regen if you don't use him for a fight or two. Definetely AA.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel. Don't even need to think twice about it.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★

Archangel

Thank U
    DawsMan said:

Archangel gets a lot of utility, Apoc gains a little bit of regen if you don't use him for a fight or two. Definetely AA.

Thank U
    Kill_Grey said:

Archangel. Don't even need to think twice about it.

And Thank U
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    A-POP, dont need it!
    AA good to go!!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Apopajohn doesn't need the dupe. AA has one of the most useful Sig abilities.

A-POP, dont need it!
    AA good to go!!

Thanks!

Apopajohn doesn't need the dupe. AA has one of the most useful Sig abilities.

Thanks!!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Awaken aa rank apoc.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    @Berjibs Why would you rank up Apocalypse instead of Archangel? I'm curious since I don't have Apocalypse, so maybe I'm missing something. But isn't Archangel the better champion (especially as a horseman)? Wouldn't you want to rank him up and then bring Apocalypse along at a lower rank - for now - so that you can make Archangel a horseman and then focus on him?

As for OP, I also vote Archangel. He has one of the best signature abilities in the game. He can shut down almost any ability on every champ, assuming they can be bled and poisoned.
  • WeaponXBrute_47WeaponXBrute_47 Posts: 48
    I don't know about AA but Apocalypse does some deadly damage with 4 genetic codes. Plus he can refresh debuffs with heavy and make them permanent ones with sp3. Well he's not bad after all.....
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

I don't know about AA but Apocalypse does some deadly damage with 4 genetic codes. Plus he can refresh debuffs with heavy and make them permanent ones with sp3. Well he's not bad after all.....

Apoco dupe is reten. Aa shuts down regen and adds ability accuracy to his neurotoxins
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    MOOC doesn't need dupe except for Regen but AA is beast with dupe