**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help! Where to go from here?

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, for reference I have initial completions of variants 5-7. I'll eventually get to variant 4, but the rewards just don't seem as juicy as 5-7. I am cav and haven't started 6.2 yet. AA, CGR, and Cable are my next R5's (probably in that order), just waiting on t2A. I will probably spend a little on 4th of July, but between my bchips and units I should be able to get most of the unit offers if they are decent. If I go the complete act 6 route, I have about 25% mutant t5cc and wouldn't be against buying the 40% t5cc selector options for 7.1 and 7.2 completion to get a t5cc to take apoc up for my first R3 (that's the plan anyway).

All that said, where should I go from here? Also are there any good to have champs ranked up that I have missed in my roster? I feel like the right answer is to start pounding away at act 6 completion, but wanted to check that I am not missing anything huge. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Complete act 6
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    @Masterpuff Thanks! Do you think Mysterio is worth ranking up for reverse controls on the grandmaster with the emma synergy? I have a tech 4-5 gem but was holding off for warlock. I've heard that's where a lot of people spend their units.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

@Masterpuff Thanks! Do you think Mysterio is worth ranking up for reverse controls on the grandmaster with the emma synergy? I have a tech 4-5 gem but was holding off for warlock. I've heard that's where a lot of people spend their units.

The hardest part isn't reverse controls unless you really have a hard time with it. I wouldn't rank up Mysterio and bring Emma just for that. You can definitely complete act 6. Corvus and Colossus are both great for the grandmaster fight. Between Ghost, Corvus, Doom, Aegon and all of your top champs along with 8k units you could easily blow through act 6 and go for exploration of act 7.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Nope. Just practice reverse controls in delirium in 6.3.1.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    V4 is the easiest variant so long as you have 1* hulk. You can do it itemlessly so long as you have decent champs in every rarity. HB and Ghost will tear through V3 for you
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Do act 6 completion, then complete v2-4, then complete act 7. You have the roster for all three, but that’s the order I suggest doing things in.