**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Solo'd with Archangel, no revives. 121 hits. Parry + Heavy, then create distance on the left side of screen so you never dex unless he has neuros up. Then he never procs the shock.

way easier than rogue.

Typhoon said:

Solo'd with Archangel, no revives. 121 hits. Parry + Heavy, then create distance on the left side of screen so you never dex unless he has neuros up. Then he never procs the shock.

way easier than rogue.

How did you avoid he’s specials
    His specials are easy to evade. But if you have neurotoxins up on sinister, it greatly reduces the chance of you being hit with the passive shock if you do happen to dex.
  • CMLowesRealmCMLowesRealm Posts: 18
    Way easier than Rogue
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Archangel.
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    My sunspot's taking a lot of damage blocking his sp1.Is there something I'm missing?
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Haji_Saab said:

My sunspot's taking a lot of damage blocking his sp1.Is there something I'm missing?

You have to parry it. if you parry the first hit, you can just hold block for the 2nd hit. If you are away from the 1st hit, then you have to parry the 2nd hit.
    Owhh,thankyou!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Maltyo9 said:

I don't like the fact you have to wait 3 months to get the rewards, only getting 1 piece of gold after winning each very difficult fight. Y can't we get the rewards as we earn them each week?

Because those aren't the rewards that you are earning.

Think of it like a ladder. Each step you climb gets you one step closer to the top. At the end of the event, you will only receive the rewards for the final step that you reached.
    So e.g that means we can only get #5 rewards? And not including # 1,2,3,4?
    Yes. This is also how the Summoner Advancement alliance event works, and how AQ milestone rewards work. Peak milestone-style rewards are not exclusive to the Summer of Pain event. They've been around for a while, and players should be familiar with how they work in other regularly occurring content.

Also, I would hope players would be skeptical of any interpretation of rewards that was going to hand Cavalier players 30k 6* shards and three Nexus 6* crystals for doing six individual fights, or Thronebreakers the opportunity to earn nine T5CC selectors for any amount of fights.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I have someone who has the new EQ but the summer of pain is not showing up anywhere
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,032 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

I have someone who has the new EQ but the summer of pain is not showing up anywhere

You need to be cav
  • ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    Unfortunately won't be making Thronebreaker status before week 4 starts... le sigh
    Anybody know how to kill next opponent
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Like virtually impossible...
    Unless you have dr. voodoo/ ibomb/ BWCV and even then he is a HUGE pain.
    @Kabam Miike YOU HAVE TO NERF THIS DUDE
    MojoHater said:

How with BWCV Please
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Holy moley 😅
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

MojoHater said:

How with BWCV Please
    Switch her to poison curse and just spam heavy and sp1
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Archangel. Diablo after his buff on Monday. Apoc with a lot of time.
    JessieS said:

Ok am I doing something wrong ? I can barely scratch mysterio . I tried both with Hyperion and CMM and they barely do any damage . This is my roster . What should I try ?

Need to deal poisons one him
    JessieS said:

Ok am I doing something wrong ? I can barely scratch mysterio . I tried both with Hyperion and CMM and they barely do any damage . This is my roster . What should I try ?

Try using poison.
    Gamer said:

JessieS said:

Need to deal poisons one him
    Man thing
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I tried poison but he is immune to poison ...
    JessieS said:

I tried poison but he is immune to poison ...

Read how Mysterio works.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Ok I get it now . You have to armor break him and then apply poison . Wow this is annoying and dull. Summer of pain indeed