**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SoP milestones bugged?!

guys idk if im missing something. but ill just say what I want to and u guys pls say if its a bug or not. I'm a thronebreaker player. 3days ago the first milestone in SoP event required only 1 pt. but after I defeated rogue everything changed. it shows like the milestones of a cav player. first milestone requires 2 pts and if get 9 pts i only get the 6th milestone. anyone experiencing this? if u don't understand what I mean feel free to ask for some more clarity

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    No it just means you need 2 points (1 more than the one you have) to reach the next milestone. 9 points = 6th milestone for everybody. To hit the top milestone you need 27 points. 9 points (1per fight) plus some extra special objectives.
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26
    bro u cavalier or thronebreaker?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a peak milestone like aq, points are cumulative, cavs can get 9 points for milestone 6, tb can get them all
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

bro u cavalier or thronebreaker?

I'm thronebreaker. I see the same thing as you. The difference is I read the points required to meet each milestone.
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26
    thank u for clarifying guys! i understood now