**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ascendant deals

That's the tb offer

And this is the below tb offer

They both cost 1500 units but the difference between the 2 is beyond massive, one could be account changing and one is extremely common rank up materials. Ik these are just meant to drain units b4 the 4th deals but I really hope this isn't giving us a preview of how big the gap between cav and tb 4th deals will be

Comments

• You dont need to buy them lol, how is it unit draining
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    xNig said:

Lol why shouldn’t the gap be big between Cavs and TBs?

I'm not upset that there's a difference it's just that there's such a massive difference between the 2, especially when what's in the tb version would be enough to get a lot of cavs to tb, like a more just gap imo would be half a t5bc for cavs and 1.5t2a instead of 9k t5bc and 5 t1a. Sure it'd be nice having t5cc frags too but ik that'd be pushing it
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Lol why shouldn’t the gap be big between Cavs and TBs?

I'm not upset that there's a difference it's just that there's such a massive difference between the 2, especially when what's in the tb version would be enough to get a lot of cavs to tb, like a more just gap imo would be half a t5bc for cavs and 1.5t2a instead of 9k t5bc and 5 t1a. Sure it'd be nice having t5cc frags too but ik that'd be pushing it
    Just like there’s a massive difference between a end-Cav (close to TB) and end-TB roster.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Honestly I generally agree that the gap in deals is getting excessive, but that should also be the biggest thing to propel people into pushing TB. I know when they started doing progression based offers and I saw the difference between daily cav and TB crystals I got right back into exploring act 6 and got TB in time for cyber weekend. I know it's not always as simple as just getting the title but it's pretty clear at this point where the gap is set and the only way to close that gap is get the title. The resources are certainly there to be had.

Yup, when I saw the TB deals and perks, I did Abyss to become TB. Very well worth it.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    It's a Trap!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,733 ★★★★★
    I am wondering the missing T2A in Cav offer. Is that not an important rank-up material to progress to TB?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Not sure how the TB offer is game breaking. I don't think it's worth 1500 units lol. Both deals are garbage and you are complaining that the TBs get a somewhat less garbage offer?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Not sure how the TB offer is game breaking. I don't think it's worth 1500 units lol. Both deals are garbage and you are complaining that the TBs get a somewhat less garbage offer?

Well it depends on how much t5cc is in the prime ascendant crystal
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

😂
    TBs get rich people's garbage. Everyone else get poor people's garbage 😋