AQ starting issues

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,872 ★★★★

image
cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/wf/8oe9qdqtx2zo.png" alt="" />

A player that was not an officer had the ability to start AQ and on accident. We are a map 5 alliance and the map today was map 1.

Comments

  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,872 ★★★★

  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,671 ★★★★★
    Um... You didn't have to show us your ally mates' names and what you score in AQ...
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,872 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Um... You didn't have to show us your ally mates' names and what you score in AQ...

    Then that would go against the point of this post lol. He isn’t an officer but was able to start AQ. Also does it really matter to everyone what we score?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 602 ★★
    If you set up the weeks prior to aq starting it just says the name of the person who joined first(I think)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,872 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Um... You didn't have to show us your ally mates' names and what you score in AQ...

    Btw if people tap on my profile and go to my alliance they can see their names anyway. Not much a secret
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,872 ★★★★
    Piviot said:

    If you set up the weeks prior to aq starting it just says the name of the person who joined first(I think)

    I think we just do it daily
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 1,872 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    A player that was not an officer had the ability to start AQ and on accident. We are a map 5 alliance and the map today was map 1.

    There's a bug that was introduced when the new AQ tool was launched. Right how, the first person to enter AQ triggers the AQ tool into thinking that AQ is "starting" again. And when that happens, the AQ tool initiates the 15 minute countdown timer again. The game thinks whoever entered first "started AQ" because of this trigger, and shows that in the alliance chat. This also causes AQ to be locked from entry for fifteen minutes (again) after the first person enters.
    Thanks for clarifying
Sign In or Register to comment.