**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mcoc black order character is the best?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Which character in the black order in mcoc is the best?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Corvus is top
    Followed by either Cull or Proxima depending on who you ask
    And Maw is last, but he's pretty decent now imo. I don't think he's too much of a noodle now.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    PROXIMAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I hate proxima. I think Corvus first, then cull, ebony and proxima last
    I use corvus for synergy
    Cull obsidian is alright (low block proficiency though)
    Ebony maw needs 47 buffs
    I only have 4* ebony. I don’t have the rest
    I’m new, OK? I’ve only been playing for like 2 months

I hate proxima. I think Corvus first, then cull, ebony and proxima last

Blasphemy
    Proxima’s weak
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Corvus is head and shoulders above the others. Cull and Proxima are situational for me, you could make an arguement for either depending on the situation. Personally though i prefer Cull. Followed by Maw in a distant last

Proxima’s weak

Yes she is very weak. Her damage is trash

Are you being sarcastic?

Proxima’s weak

Are you being sarcastic?
    Well no but actually yes
    I’m sorry, ok? I’m new, dude. And I don’t have proxima so I don’t know how good she is. But the proving grounds AI makes her look pretty weak

I’m sorry, ok? I’m new, dude. And I don’t have proxima so I don’t know how good she is. But the proving grounds AI makes her look pretty weak

It's alright
    NGL her ramp is a bit annoying but she can show some pretty good numbers when you get the hang of it

Done with act 3?

Shes very good but takes a long time to ramp to max imo. When you complete all her missions her special damage is nuts. If your new and not too sure on who to use just youtube it. Thats how i learned when i first started.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm fortunate to have all 4 as 6*.

Corvus is probably the best overall just for the simplicity of his playstyle and relatively easy access to damage.

Proxima is really good, but she does require a little skill to maximise her potential. But her utility is useful to have too.

Cull can be a damage monster, but his utility is already similar to what both Corvus and Proxima can already do.

Maw is in a better place than before his most recent buff. He's not quite as much as a noodle as before and he does have some niche utility that can be great but I think he's had such a bad reputation for so long that people undervalue him a lot. He's enjoyable to play though.
    ItsDamien said:

Corvus is probably the best overall just for the simplicity of his playstyle and relatively easy access to damage.

Proxima is really good, but she does require a little skill to maximise her potential. But her utility is useful to have too.

Cull can be a damage monster, but his utility is already similar to what both Corvus and Proxima can already do.

Maw is in a better place than before his most recent buff. He's not quite as much as a noodle as before and he does have some niche utility that can be great but I think he's had such a bad reputation for so long that people undervalue him a lot. He's enjoyable to play though.

Corvus is best because he completley dominates one of the most important game modes in the game. I heard recentley that he is used in 70% of AQ Fights. One champ is used in 70% of an ENTIRE mode. For that reason alone he is the best of the 4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Proxima’s weak

That’s rol, the place where practicality doesn’t matter
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Corvus is best because he completley dominates one of the most important game modes in the game. I heard recentley that he is used in 70% of AQ Fights. One champ is used in 70% of an ENTIRE mode. For that reason alone he is the best of the 4
    Yeah I was originally going to mention about how Corvus is the best in relevant content, but I know that a fair amount if people could argue that in Act 6 and 7 he loses compared to Cull because of his Glaive Mechanic. However in AQ and I guess in AW (I don't do war these days) he is absolutely one of the top options.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Corvus. But I find Maw most fun to play (yeah I said it)
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Corvus>Cull>Proxima=Ebony
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Don't assume champs are bad based on ai that doesn't play champs to their full potential.
    ItsDamien said:

Maw’s degen is good though

Ebony Maw is the most powerful one. Even the best champion in the game

I kind of agree. As I said, maw’s degen is kinda OP

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Corvus 1st
    None care about rest
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Corvus 1st
    None care about rest