**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One. Single. Sig.

XygonXygon Posts: 123
“Filled with signature stones!”

What an absolute lie, and waste of a key. I feel duped out of 1k 6* shards by this inaccuracy.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    zeezee57 said:

Xygon said:

“Filled with signature stones!”

What an absolute lie, and waste of a key. I feel duped out of 1k 6* shards by this inaccuracy.

Why would you use a key on this if it's useless
    I believe they read the description and expected multiple sig levels rather than a single sig
    That's weird. To the best of my knowledge, sig stones have always had that description
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    It’s the most rare reward. I was expecting at least a +5 stone.

And I’m not sure what’s meant by “reel” I just got a single random stone
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123

Why would you use a key on this if it's useless

Because the reward message on the forums wasn’t specific, and it was the most rare reward. I (and at least one other in my alliance) assumed the reward was better based on the description.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Xygon said:

"Reel" is the animation when you pop the crystal in the spinner showing all the possible outcomes you can get.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I mean, they didn’t say it was a +5 anywhere, and for players like me 1 sig is the most valuable thing in there by far
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you're doing legendary difficulty, you'd be knowing how crystals work...
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Xygon said:

"Reel" is the animation when you pop the crystal in the spinner showing all the possible outcomes you can get.
    Lots of folks don't bother wasting time with that so they might not have seen it.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    It is indeed an extremely weak “reward”, one random sig. I don’t know what they were thinking.