**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you still rank them up?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 β˜…β˜…β˜…
So this is for all people who have done end game content like act 7,variants.....Do you guys still rank up 5* champs without hesitations?? Like in my case i really like i-hulk and wanna rank him up but when i think to rank him up i am like maybe i will get him in next 6* opening or maybe july 4th πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...i do rank like just launched new month champs but if they are in 6* basic pool i dont know why but always hesitate to rank up 5* even i know that 5* are still relevant to end game content....Does that happen to you?

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not really, my last 5* rank ups were Kamala khan for champion and rogue since I can't use my 6* for Carina's challenge. Don't think there's a 5* left I would rank up for account progression

I'm tempted to take 5* tigra up for fun but knowing my luck the moment I take her to r5 I'll pull the 6*. If I get a r4-5 gem I'd commit but I'm fine to wait if not
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Only champs that require sig 200 for value. I'll be taking Namor to R5 at some point for example.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are a lot of champs I still want and need to rank as 5*s. The issue is T2A compared to T5B. Right now I’m very low on T5B, so I can afford to invest in my 5*s. However, once they start flowing again, I’ll be back to ranking 6*s
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    I'm only ranking 5*s now if they have amazing utility at a high Sig, namor, Angela etc.

Or if I really like them as a champ and don't have them as a 6*

I'm at constant overflow of t5b ATM and not enough t2a. After just taking cgr to r1-3 I still have 6 t5b but have no t2a...

Will be taking 6* dragon man to R2 next just to burn the extra t5b
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I do it only on occasions where I need the champ now and do not have a 6 star. Otherwise all my rank ups are 6 stars.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm in a weird place where my 6* luck is fairly abysmal (with some grand exceptions, like Doom and Warlock). That leads me to mostly rank up god-tier 5* champs for general questing, while my 6* rank-ups are more fun mid-tier champions like Mojo and Punisher 2099.

I have become more reluctant to r5 5*s if they don't require high sig, but at the same time I know that the chance to pull a specific 6* champ is still really low. If they are not in a good featured crystal that I actively go for, I usually presume that I won't pull the 6* version anyway and go for the 5*.

Sometimes that can bite me in the butt like when I pulled 6* Kingpin a week or so after r5'ing my 5*, but I'm mostly fine.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank up as many champs as possible to 5r3 for arena. Good champs that I don't have as 6* go to 5r4 at least eg iHulk, cable (with apoc), dragon man. Great ones especially those that either I don't have as 6* (apoc, fury, prof x, moley), don't exist as 6* (quake, blade) or they need high/max sig for full effectiveness (crossbones, omega, red guardian etc) still go to 5r5 .
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most of the commentators are like me - I have approximately 30 5 Stars at Rank 5. I’m very selective in ranking up a 5 Star now (basically only if they require max signature ability or they are particularly powerful like Quake).

Last 5 star I took to Rank 5 was Apocalypse because of how powerful he is.

Now I will still say this: I use 5 stars all the time because my 6 star roster isn’t very good (I have about 30 but only a few useable champions).
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    I really only rank up 5s if they're newer champs that I likely won't get as 6s anytime soon. Or if they're more "fun" champs. I ranked up Mangog not too long ago because he's fun to play and can be an annoying defender. Other than that I'll rank up the studs that I get, like say Apoc or something along those lines. It's really just random who I rank. But I try to stick with 6s at this point.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I usually rank 3 to get rid of class cats in overflow if I get them.

If I loooove a champ then I’ll rank 5. I try to stay away now though I have 30 rank 5s and don’t need more. Lol.

I’ll hold off as long as I can before I rank 4 a 5 star. Sometimes even just rank a 6 star to 2 for giggles.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds like I'm in the minority here - but I'm not ranking up 5*'s anymore. I've been fortunate with 6* pulls, so there's just no reason to rank up 5*'s at this point.

I think the only reason I would take up a 5* now would be if they have a super unique cheese for new content like Summer of Pain, and it would otherwise cost a ton of units to clear. And even then I would probably stop at r4 and pop a boost.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Qfury said:

I'm only ranking 5*s now if they have amazing utility at a high Sig, namor, Angela etc.

Or if I really like them as a champ and don't have them as a 6*

I'm at constant overflow of t5b ATM and not enough t2a. After just taking cgr to r1-3 I still have 6 t5b but have no t2a...

Will be taking 6* dragon man to R2 next just to burn the extra t5b

Just opened a daily... Why! I don't need them lmao