**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show me how to love these 5 ramp up sisters. CHANGE MY MIND

AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hey my mcoc folks
I have all of these ramp up female champs as 6*. But somehow I don’t like them at all. Can you show me why you love them? In my opinion, guilly2099 is the best, followed by sorcerer. The rest three are horrible to use in my opinion. Do you hate any one of them? Who do you hate?

Show me how to love these 5 ramp up sisters. CHANGE MY MIND 15 votes

Guillotine2099
40%
JuggerNotRenaxqqMaxLeeThanks_D19NuclearOrkDraconic_12 6 votes
Sorcerer supreme
26%
RockyshockyDjinTripleBEdeuink 4 votes
Proxima
0%
Hela
13%
ScrubhanSwin_man 2 votes
Morningstar
0%
I like all of them
20%
Kill_GreyFaseehJellykaan 3 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    I really dislike G2099's need to end the fight with an sp3 to not start out the next fight as a noodle, as it feels so restrictive and punishes you for finishing a fight too quickly. It just doesn't vibe with me. That said, I enjoy actually playing her.

I don't have much experience with the others, but I've never warmed to Morningstar despite having both a 5 and 6* version. I just don't enjoy her ramp-up at all. She feels so boring until you get to the later charges and I just don't have the patience for that.

I just rarely enjoy ramp-up champs in general. I can appreciate what they bring to the table, but they are not my cup of tea.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I really dislike G2099's need to end the fight with an sp3 to not start out the next fight as a noodle, as it feels so restrictive and punishes you for finishing a fight too quickly. It just doesn't vibe with me. That said, I enjoy actually playing her.

I don't have much experience with the others, but I've never warmed to Morningstar despite having both a 5 and 6* version. I just don't enjoy her ramp-up at all. She feels so boring until you get to the later charges and I just don't have the patience for that.

I just rarely enjoy ramp-up champs in general. I can appreciate what they bring to the table, but they are not my cup of tea.

Wow bro great minds think alike. We’re in the same boat. I’m not too fussed about ramp up champs. What you said was what I wanna say. That’s exactly how I feel about G2099 and MS.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Guillotine2099
    I use G2099 and Morningstar as my primary AQ champs, because I usually am taking 15 fights, why not use a ramp champ. That being said, Morningstar's first two fights are awful, but I still think it is a fair trade for her abilities at five souls. G2099 only needs one fight, but the fight is usually over before I reach a sp3, which is a.....bad thing?

They are just outshined by the availability of casual questing champs (Corvus Ghost, AA, NF, etc)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

. G2099 only needs one fight, but the fight is usually over before I reach a
    sp3.

This, yes it is a problem lol. I will have to ramp her up all the way in the next fight if I don't finish the current one with an sp3.

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Wear a condom? ..........I mean, I'm not going to show you how to wear one. Just read the instructions.