**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Potion Farming be Revamped?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With 6* rank 3’s and soon to be rank 4’s the level 3 potions from RoL just quite aren’t doing it for the most of us anymore, it would be nice to have lvl 4 pots be farmable as part of a QoL update. If not, maybe having a place where 2-3 lvl 3 pots can be obtained from a single fight.

The game has evolved a lot since back when the level 3 potions were meeting the needs of our 5* champion healthpools.

Should Potion Farming be Revamped? 57 votes

Yes
75%
SnakeEyes69BadroseMr_PlatypusSimbalakaTheHoodedDormammuTatteredSailSanta_PsycheKevanproGRockypantherx_Sham_Mobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusUsername19273gp87GreekhitTripleUThoye3FiiNCHAomine_Daiki10A_NAZ 43 votes
No
24%
Gamerjdrum663YoMovesRon_HalmoCr7ms7rs7QacobHavanaknightJollyHawkJohnyBoyCrasyduckThanks_D19PuttPuttNegative_100Salve_maker05 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The thing is, as the potions become less valuable they also become easier to get, you can now autofight and farm them and stuff, and while I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to them being l4 or having the drop increased, I don’t think it’s needed
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    No
    ItsDamien said:

Qacob said:

Instead, they need to make all potions percentage based, like revives.

This is actually the worst option. For instance in the case of any more 4* challenges, or for anything like V4 where lower rarities are used, having potions become % based hurts that side of things more.

Having more accessible and higher level potions available would be the best solution to the problem of higher ranks and rarities in the future.
    Yeah, that's fair. Hadn't thought of that. Although having it percentage based would be much better if you were boosted. Maybe they could keep the current ones and just add percentage ones too.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'd quite like something with bigger health pools but with potato ai just like rol

R3 cgr destroys WS in 32 hits/40ish seconds lol.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I'd quite like something with bigger health pools but with potato ai just like rol

One day...
    I'll pull him
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Maybe a mastery that makes your potions percentage based. Hopping into Act 7, Abyss, or AW boosted through the roof with your R3 6*'s? Throw that baby on and save some units (ofc there's still the issue of insane prices on those AW pots). Going into the variants or Carina challenges? Take that baby off, and enjoy using 2 level 3s to get max health.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I have a R3 sig 20 (not a flex, it does some damage and if we're doing a speed comparison...) and with ghost rider, nightthrasher, Cap IW and CMM, it takes about 60 seconds for me. Granted, I don't run suicides in any way shape or form.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Qacob said:

This is actually the worst option. For instance in the case of any more 4* challenges, or for anything like V4 where lower rarities are used, having potions become % based hurts that side of things more.

Having more accessible and higher level potions available would be the best solution to the problem of higher ranks and rarities in the future.
    Great call. And for everyone who disagrees, please answer this question - why would you expect this change to be implemented in a way that benefits you? They would be every bit as likely to do something crazy like convert the potions based on Apocalypse’s 6-star r4 health pool.

Let me take you inside the room where this discussion happens. “Welp, this 5000hp heal is worth 10-12% of Apoc’s total pool so let’s just call that a 10% heal, and the smaller ones can just be 1-2-3%.”
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
    Qacob said:

ItsDamien said:

Qacob said:

Yeah, that's fair. Hadn't thought of that. Although having it percentage based would be much better if you were boosted. Maybe they could keep the current ones and just add percentage ones too.
    Add percentages but for more units and you have to unlock them when you complete uncollected or cavalier for example. But the older ones will also still be available.
    Yes
    DawsMan said:

Qfury said:

I have a R3 sig 20 (not a flex, it does some damage and if we're doing a speed comparison...) and with ghost rider, nightthrasher, Cap IW and CMM, it takes about 60 seconds for me. Granted, I don't run suicides in any way shape or form.
    Mines not duped (would love to dupe him)
    I run suicides and my farming team is

Cgr
    Dead fury
    Capiw
    Gamora
    Night Thrasher

Just checked the vid I did before and from when it says fight to K.O it's 39 seconds lol
    Yes

Qfury said:

One day...
    I'll pull him
    I'll pray for you!.. don't think I've ever got that excited over this game before lol... Especially when it stopped on drax then slow rolled on to cgr.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Qfury said:

DawsMan said:

Qfury said:

Cgr
    Dead fury
    Capiw
    Gamora
    Night Thrasher

Just checked the vid I did before and from when it says fight to K.O it's 39 seconds lol
    What rotation in RoL do you do? I do the medium ending combo judgment, armor (deliberately getting hit), then power gain judgment then sp3, and after that an sp2 and combo to finish it off. The getting hit part is to increase the potency of the power gain
    Yes
    GagoH said:

Z

Qfury said:

DawsMan said:

Qfury said:

Cgr
    Dead fury
    Capiw
    Gamora
    Night Thrasher

What rotation in RoL do you do? I found the light ending combo judgment, armor (deliberately getting hit), then power gain judgment then sp3, and after that an sp2 and combo to finish it off. The getting hit part is to increase the potency of the power gain
    5 hit - medium ending - vigilance
    Parry
    Heavy - aptitude
    5 hit - light ending - power gain
    Sp2
    Parry
    5 hit - light ending - power
    (Back at just under sp2)
    Parry
    1 medium (now at sp2)
    heavy cancel In to sp2
    dead!