**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which class nexus will you chose for SoP?

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Mutant or tech
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If I make it that far. Didn't bother with last week's and I've just finished up this week's.

I'd either go mutant or cosmic
    Either to dupe my omega red or Colossus
    Or get a first pull of daddy apoc

For cosmic id only really want corvus or to awaken my cgr
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Definitely mutant class because

Yikes, that’s a dry mutant roster
    You should see my tech roster.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Skill, aside from White Widow and Ronin my Skill 6*s are the definition of average. Plus 2 t5s collecting dust in my inventory
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    If u can get max points as a cav player, probably mutant. My 5* wolverine is begging for an Apoc.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Let me get through SoP first 😰
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    mystic or science. cosmic is too big and has more noodles than a bag of top ramen
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Either Mutant or Cosmic

Depends on where I am T5CC wise

Right Now I have like 30% Cosmic and only have Hela so it’s a Hail Mary for Sure
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Depends on my july fourth opening.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

If u can get max points as a cav player, probably mutant. My 5* wolverine is begging for an Apoc.

I’m pretty sure the highest milestone for cavs is 6, which gives the class nexus + 25% t5cc x3
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

I’m pretty sure the highest milestone for cavs is 6, which gives the class nexus + 25% t5cc x3
    Ah I must’ve accidentally typed u instead of I. I already knew that, but it’s nice for anyone else that Ho didn’t know
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Probably Tech, I’ve still only got two of them and I have a T5 formed and waiting for a decent champ.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Ah I must’ve accidentally typed u instead of I. I already knew that, but it’s nice for anyone else that Ho didn’t know
    I thought by max points you meant the highest milestone, sorry bout that
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Mutant for sure. Hoping to dupe Prof X, but if I see Apoc I dunno what I'm gonna do
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Mystic i need to dupe my dr doom for prestige
  • ShivamrineShivamrine Posts: 10
    It's gonna be mutant for sure
    I'm having a 6* mutant ag
    Because mutant class is filled with gods
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Mystic, since I have 2 mystic 1-2 gems or mutant, since I have a bunch of solid to god tier mutants that need a dupe. It's gonna be tough choice and may depend on what I pull in the coming month.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Mutant for Apoc
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Will decide at that time.. As we have 4th of July deals..

Also, I have 7.2 Exploration and 'Canadian' Carina Challenge to do..
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Skill - to awaken my Aegon.

Might also consider Mutant to be on the safe side as it has mostly great champs to offer.
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    It's Mystic for me :)
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Mystic for bwcv, fcourse I do pray I can get past the nexus milestones
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Between cosmic for the chance at a surfer dupe, but not much to back it up, or science where I’m missing a lot of the strong champs but it has no major prestige on offer
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I'm currently lacking good mutant, skill and science 6*s, so I would probably go for them if I could choose my crystal today (with mutant being the one I'd lean toward out of them). But we'll see where my roster stands in 60 days' time.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Mutant cause I'm dying for a prof x
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Science for gladiator hulk
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mystic or science. Mainly science
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Science and Cosmic are my greatest 6* needs, so probably one of the two.

For T5c, mutant for Prof X (if I don’t form one before then).

Dr. Zola