**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

where is the summoner advancement calendar

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
i am super confused because we have had this for 2 years so why not this year? if kabam is not willing to give summoners a free 6* then idrk what to say but i am rlly annoyed bc i like getting free things

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

Who said they are not doing it? Have patience and wait a few days. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. Everyone like free things but just expecting them is maybe a little much.

well if they dont give a full 6* at least they should give close to it tbh
    It’s things like this why I would be completely okay with them not doing it this year
    well i think it would be better for newer people to advance and honestly im almost uncollected and thats difficult for me so it would help a lot for the other people
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

Who said they are not doing it? Have patience and wait a few days. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. Everyone like free things but just expecting them is maybe a little much.

It’s things like this why I would be completely okay with them not doing it this year
    well i think it would be better for newer people to advance and honestly im almost uncollected and thats difficult for me so it would help a lot for the other people
    You don't need 6* to get uncollected though. That's the other problem with these kinds of free calendars. They should be progression based.
    Well, there could be some who can't get Uncollected even with 6-Star.
    thats me lol
    Post your roster for help.

Warlockjr said:

i am super confused because we have had this for 2 years so why not this year? if kabam is not willing to give summoners a free 6* then idrk what to say but i am rlly annoyed bc i like getting free things

It didn't start until July last year. We didn't get a free 6* last year or the year before. Don't expect it this year either.
    but last year we got 6k so i would think this year we would get more and tbh it felt like the summoner advancement started in june
    ChriissR said:

The Calendar came out on July 1st in 2019 and July 2nd in 2020. I would assume we'll see an announcement next week if we get one

maybe the 3rd this year i hope
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

You don't need 6* to get uncollected though. That's the other problem with these kinds of free calendars. They should be progression based.
    well i suck at the game and im on 5.2.6
    A decent 5* or 4* maxed r5 will help you just fine
    my team is r4 5* bwcv r4 5* cap iw r3 5* angela r3 5* falcon and r1 6* storm pyramid x
    I don't know if Falcon's lock-on can easily deal with Spidergwen's evade. Are you stuck there?
    Also, is your Angela awakened?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You do realize that last year it started on July 1st right?

Be patient
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    You’re stuck on act 5…… with 5* r4s and a six star, not to mention every champion being pretty good in act 6. Boy oh boy you would not like it back when people did it with 4*s.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

well i suck at the game and im on 5.2.6
    well, honestly mate, put in more time and practice and then you won't even need free things! non-uncollected players should only get 1k shards for free anyway, not 5k like they did last year