**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which do you think is more Impactful for a Summoner?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
Which of these, The Uncollected or The Cavalier, according to you, is more game-changing for anyone, and which deserves more effort, and all those stuff ( I'm not able to word it right, but I hope you get it).

Please drop your opinions as to why you choose them below.

Which do you think is more Impactful for a Summoner? 48 votes

Cavalier
43%
heruheru511ThatGuyYouSaw235Malreck04Wine_LoverKill_GreyMaratoxKillswitch01MasterpuffIronGladiator22redjacket75Doctor_Strange19MaxLeeVendemiaireLpooEtherealityJellykaanYodabolt21Real_Madrid_76_2Nalak8Darksniper240 21 votes
Uncollected
56%
winterthurLeNoirFaineantMhd20034Ackbar67KerneasRaichu626Agent_THera1d_of_Ga1actusSteel_Ball_RunJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaTrashyPandaBlizzard28ScarXJr_StarkDawsManScrubhanHoodie25CrcrcrcStebo_79 27 votes

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected is that true first step to “endgame MCOC.” Maestro is a tough boss but Collector is crazy and when getting uncollected you kinda reach this new level in the game
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Cavalier
    Meant to vote UC.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Cavalier
    Legendary difficulty has a lot of excellent stuff in the SQ, if the person can do it, of course. UC is when you have to actually start thinking about matchups, and it becomes difficult(but not impossible) to get through content with whoever
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Cavalier is certainly more important now that SQ and Cav EQ scale with progression, but I would have to say Uncollected. It just unlocks so much and the collector is one hell of a battle. Cavalier, even with all its perks, is just a stepping stone to TB imo.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    UC is just too important. Anyone can get cav with ease nowadays since it was nerfed like all hell. Collector initially is no joke for anyone facing him for the first time.