**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T6B and T3A Inventory has Increased

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Don’t know if anyone else noticed this yet, but we can now hold enough T6B and T3A to take up a six star to r4. Not going to speculate whether it’ll be possible to r4 someone with July 4th, just noting that the inventory has increased.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Interesting that the community wasn’t informed as the changes occurred. Very very very interesting indeed
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Good to know! I definitely hadn’t seen anything about this in any of the update notes or anything. Interesting.

I still am hoping this doesn’t mean that we’ll have enough to R4 by 4th of July. We’ll see
    I sincerely hope we aren’t able to r4 anyone until the end of the year at the earliest.
    Maybe the Summoner who achieves the feat of being the first to R4 gets to name a crystal to be awarded to all other Summoners during appreciation week.
    No. Because at the moment it will have to be someone who whaled for it
    Yup, it will be called Whaled crystal.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    ItsDamien said:

Well. Guess we'll see the first R4s after this July 4th.

Still holding out hope that we won't see any july4th but chances are very high we will. If it does happen I'll be laughing at all the people who said No way r4s will happen this year.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Is there even enough of each resource to r4... like how many fragments would they have to sell
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

Is there even enough of each resource to r4... like how many fragments would they have to sell

After the prime ascendant crystals it’s very possible that a select lucky few have 2 of each. But if not then I’m sure there are quite a few that are really close to 2 of each
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Likely it’ll only be a handful of people who have whaled out on every opportunity for T5B and T3A and who got lucky on the prime ascendant deals who will be able to r4 someone after July 4th.

Interesting that the community wasn’t informed as the changes occurred. Very very very interesting indeed

Did we need to be?
    They did it when they increased the T4CC capacity (which happened relatively recently).
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    What I find interesting is that they increased it to 3 for both (4 with sigil). They'll just have to increase it again for r5's, because no way will a 6r5 take the same amount again.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Oh no, this is basically a confirmation that first r4 will be after July 4th
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

Likely it’ll only be a handful of people who have whaled out on every opportunity for T5B and T3A and who got lucky on the prime ascendant deals who will be able to r4 someone after July 4th.
    It gone happen either after 4july or summer of pain
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Good to know! I definitely hadn’t seen anything about this in any of the update notes or anything. Interesting.

I still am hoping this doesn’t mean that we’ll have enough to R4 by 4th of July. We’ll see
    I sincerely hope we aren’t able to r4 anyone until the end of the year at the earliest.
    Yeah, that’s my hope, but the chances of it happening seem to be decreasing by the day
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Rank 4 six stars? Looks like some people will be able to get Uncollected after all.

Can rank 4 auto fight and beat Collector?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Rank 4 six stars? Looks like some people will be able to get Uncollected after all.

Can rank 4 auto fight and beat Collector?
    No. R3 definetly can't and R4 isn't going to quite cover the jump needed to take down 135k health of an erratic, flying old man, who randomly goes unstoppable and does lots of damage. It's possible though on the screen where it shows you that needle of who's more likely to win (I forgot it was even there til writing this) autofight follows that. So if a R4 tipped the scales enough, autofight may take collector down.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

You should know by now that its gonna happen sooner
    I know, I’m just holding out some hope
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    jeez if anyone has 3 T6B and 3 T3A already then wow ... have they even offered enough for those in resources either by content or sales??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Did we need to be?
    Traditionally they have, so it's interesting to see they did this silently. This does seem to indicate that r4 will be here shortly after July 4th if not over the weekend.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Did we need to be?
    They did it when they increased the T4CC capacity (which happened relatively recently).
    I think y'all reading into it too much.

Ebony_Naw said:

Did we need to be?
    Traditionally they have, so it's interesting to see they did this silently. This does seem to indicate that r4 will be here shortly after July 4th if not over the weekend.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Did we need to be?
    I think y'all reading into it too much.
    It makes sense though, they would usually highlight changes like this so it’s odd when they don’t. Just imagine if a simple change like “we’re removing all old crystals” was just something that happened sporadically.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    So this prolly guarantees that you can r4 after July 4th