**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Between Stryfe and Professor X who is a better champ to rank up?

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
A friend keeps arguing that Stryfe is better. He even said the forums would back him up

Between Stryfe and Professor X who is a better champ to rank up? 118 votes

Professor x
90%
Whiskey_PoetBitterSteelDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabSighsohardrishisaiTendersquadheruheru511fmussapCazLvernon15ExHavokOnmixWorknprogressTheHeroDeservedAckbar67AssumedNamercm2017Stagedear85Jakearound 107 votes
Stryfe
9%
TorTinxDmbraceDjinItsDamienJohnyBoyTheMailmann0casual0Negative_100ShepSirGamesBondSalve_maker05 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Professor x
    Stryfe is fun, can do big damage. Proffessor X has higher damage output with easier ramp up, amazing synergies, just a better champion.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Professor x

Stryfe is cool but really has no actual use outside building a whole team around him to use for Everest content.

I'm still not convinced he's actually better for Everest content than prof X
    Didn't say he was. Just said that's basically the only actual use for him and I'd probably rather use Xavier or even Apoc personally
    Wasn't talking about you in particular, just found it a bit sad his Everest content niche gets filled with less restrictions by prof X and others
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Professor x
    In the stacked mutant class, stryfe just doesn’t compete with the best. Sorry to your friend.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't know as i dont own either
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Professor x
    Your friends lying. Whats the right answer? [insert professor x in all caps]
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Professor x
    Okay it’s professor x, but you lot are chatting absolute bogus. How is it not even a competition? This is pretty damn close if you ask me.

I’ve used professor x and stryfe about the same and I have them both r3. The only reason I voted prof x is for his performance in abyss (which stryfe is still good for).

The stryfe hate tho…

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Professor x
    Haji_Saab said:

Okay it’s professor x, but you lot are chatting absolute bogus. How is it not even a competition? This is pretty damn close if you ask me.

I’ve used professor x and stryfe about the same and I have them both r3. The only reason I voted prof x is for his performance in abyss (which stryfe is still good for).

The stryfe hate tho…

It's probably the effect of the recent Gauntlet event where Prof x was the absolute MVP ...

I don't have Stryfe so I can't test him .. I see potential in him so I am waiting to either get or have a youtuber showcase him in an event like Gauntlet.
    Well stryfe was MVP in the gauntlet for me. In fact I’d much rather use him in the gauntlet than prof x, and am glad I chose him over prof x honestly.

He’s also done well for 7.2 and was great of SoP rogue.

I feel like if he wasn’t put in such an average featured crystal, more people would’ve gotten him and actually tested him. Then they’d realise his potential.