**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Did You Levelup?

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    5* Namor to R5, 5* Ibom to R2, R3 and 5* Hulkbuster to R4. And yeah, leveled up 5* Hood.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Levelled up a bunch of new 4* champs that I've slowly acquired. Not doing any big rank ups/level ups until after July 4th.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Took 5* Angela to R4 and gave her a gem. Took her to sig 10 lol. Have 95 generics and just contemplating whether to use them or not as I currently don't need her for any content.

Also took my naturally Sig 100 blade to R2... I only pulled him for the first time a few weeks back lol
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

@Bugmat78 said:

CMM went to 6r3 (my 8th) and then I ranked up my new 3 & 4* Overseer

Does Overseer need awakening?
    No idea - haven't done one fight with him yet.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Took 5* Spider Ham from rank 1 to 3, really fun champ to use.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Rounded out my 6*R2s ...

Venom, Archangel, Stealth Spidey, Shehulk and Longshot.
    :)
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Waiting on july 4th deals before pulling the trigger.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    edited June 2021
    I leveled up 5* Moon Knight, so I could pair him with a combo of Night Thrasher, Darkhawk, Ronin, Taskmaster, Hawkeye, or Black Panther CW. Surprisingly effective stuns and long bleeds. I’d love to see MK get a buff.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I recently switched to suicides in order to deal some extra damage to the SOP Mr Sinister, and therefore ranked up Immortal Abomination instead of Stealth Spidey. However, I then switched off suicides because I missed using my Doom, which made me feel a bit silly.

I'm still really happy with Immortal Abomination, though.

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on my 6r1 Bishop but decided to wait for the buff details. I almost burned myself bad anticipating great things from the Yellowjacket buff.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I hope the wine connoisseur buff will make him better.. wouldn't mind rank up 5* version..
    Oh I did a rank up recently and I pick this champion

Although I have plenty of awesome 6* champions who deserves rank2 or rank3.. I am only able to form two tier5 basic catalyst, I just pick him over my other 5* rank4 who were sig200.. Nick Fury, Aegon, Vision Aarkus, AA, Omega Red, Blade, Starky, Mojo, Korg.. many others.. still feels like I made the best choice.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I took 5* Magneto HoX to r3 with a gem because I have no t4b.
    Or mystic t4cc, otherwise I'd have taken Doom to r5
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    5* warlock
    6* arena fodder
    3&4* overseer
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I Never Level Up on Level Up Day

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Sorry! No iso found!!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    took Magik to R5 as I was exploring Act 6.3 and the power gain path was the last path ... she made easy work of it :)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

I'd rank Diablo, but I wanna know his sig scaling first. Dunno if I wanna do the 5* or 6*.

Anyways, I might just pop the 6* basic I have and pray for notdupe. Highly unlikely, but Shetland Ponies happens.

Pulled OGBP from 6*B. Don't know much about his buff, but it looked solid enough. That + some random stuff had me covered.
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    5* CGR to rank 5
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Angela r5 in alt account. Will bring her up to sig 200 on item use event.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    5* Crossbones to r5
  • laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    Got my brand new arena grind prize 5* Overseer to R5 directly, he only (!) needs to fill opponent’s 6 bars of power and then throw a sp3 to be good. He has some nice utilities but I think he will use his talents mostly in arena.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I r4 my 5* ArchAngel
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Last level up:

This level up:

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

My 3rd 5*r5....
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I did 3 today 😁. It was a busy level up event

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★