**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Calendar

I was just wondering if anyone could inform me of how the Summoner Appreciation Calendar works I've only recently started to get back into mcoc and I am pushing for Uncollected, will the calendar be available for all players or do I need to push for uncollected to claim any of the rewards? As of June 28th I can't see the Calendar when launching the game but I don't know if it's just because Content Creators get an early Preview or If I am unable to Qualify for the Rewards.

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I believe the calendar is tiered according to your title
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

It’s not tiered. They should keep it that way, I don’t see a problem with it.

Just wait until we get to a point where uncollected people have R3 6* and complaining that Cav is too difficult....
    I know it's a funny statement, but yeah, it's kinda true. I was so lazy to push ahead in story the last year, and the Calendar and the Mutant islands together helped me really good enough to get a 6 star ( Venom) before getting Uncollected...

It should come around sooner OP. It starts of July I guess. But nothing is guaranteed unless it's a statement given by them. Don't depend on temporary calendars for permanent progression.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I think objectively speaking, it's bad for the game when newer players can push through content with 6* champs and not have to practice various skills against Thanos, Maestro and the likes. They get up to Act 5 and hit a brick wall. Then they either give up or come here to complain about it. So in that regard, the summoner appreciation calendar should be tiered.

But I also understand why it isn't. Ultimately, I just hope those players learn to read a node instead of trying to smash through until they inevitably no longer can and then give up.
    I think the best option would be to make the last 2-4 weeks tiered. Uncollected and below, Cav, and TB.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Has it even been confirmed that we're getting it?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Drenlin said:

I believe the calendar is tiered according to your title

It hasn't been tiered in the past
    I'm fine with tiering if cavs and uncollected arent forgotten
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I wonder how many more posts there are gonna be about the calendar more than I wonder about the calendar itself
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

ItsDamien said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I think objectively speaking, it's bad for the game when newer players can push through content with 6* champs and not have to practice various skills against Thanos, Maestro and the likes. They get up to Act 5 and hit a brick wall. Then they either give up or come here to complain about it. So in that regard, the summoner appreciation calendar should be tiered.

But I also understand why it isn't. Ultimately, I just hope those players learn to read a node instead of trying to smash through until they inevitably no longer can and then give up.
    I think the best option would be to make the last 2-4 weeks tiered. Uncollected and below, Cav, and TB.
    No reason not to get the same number of units, and maybe even a 5* AG. Not a bad idea to focus on reeling in those last two weeks for much lower accounts. But I think for what we're getting, you can probably lump Cav and TB together. That is unless they plan on giving out a lot of t5cc which I am not anticipating.
    I figured that 2-4 weeks being different would be similar to what we already have with monthly calendars as it is. As far as I can remember the amount of units is the same between all progression levels, but the shards and rank up resources are different. I can't remember what else is the same and what differs though, for example gold, revives etc.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    It should be tiered because people in act 3 and 4 got 6*s last time
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Free 6* and all aside, the calendar should be tiered based on your progression because there is no point in getting resources for 5* and 6* champions when your main roster is full of 4*s.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    If there is no summoner appreciation this year, you all guys know who to blame? 😂😂
    The op and people like him who bombarded the forums asking about summoner appreciation calendar!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    LubeOh said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I just want to clarify that I wasn't planning on relying on a Calendar to help me progress through the game I just wanted to know if it was dependant on title so I could push for Uncollected rather than 100% act 4.
    You will benefit form becoming uncollected first. The july 4 deals improve for uncollected along with the daily and 4 hr crystals. Start chipping away at act 4 and 5 after that.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Free 6* and all aside, the calendar should be tiered based on your progression because there is no point in getting resources for 5* and 6* champions when your main roster is full of 4*s.

They can give stuff of equal value for any progression tier (revives, energy refills, 30% boosts, units, more units please, with new arenas I have close to none)
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    edited June 2021
    Aleor said:

They can give stuff of equal value for any progression tier (revives, energy refills, 30% boosts, units, more units please, with new arenas I have close to none)
    I meant resources to upgrade champions. Things like revives and units are of the same value to everyone.