**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[H.FU] looking for new members (LINE req)

[H.FU] - House of Fat Unicorns

We're a tight knit crew looking to pick up a few (3-4) players that are looking for that long term home. We have immediate openings. Too often lately we've landed players that are on their last nerve with MCoC. As a result we're looking for players who want to have fun without taking on a second job. 3 simple characteristics we're looking for. Driven, Dependable, and Loyal. We don't expect the world of you here. Just participation to the best of your ability!! There's a wealth of experience and knowledge across the group, and we like to maintain a laid back group. We're excited and happy to share it with those looking to come hang with us! Here's a breakdown of the Alliance

-Weekly SA we get at MINIMUM the 500k milestone reward weekly
-Alliance Prestige 10.1k - average 250-260+ Million points weekly in AQ 34th Peak Milestone/Rank 1,900s
-AQ participation in Map 5x5 with Mixed Modifiers (Epic & Master)
-Current War rating 1,748 Tier 6 - 2 BG wars consistently landed us in Gold 2 with minimal effort, however with the new rewards update, we're looking to bring back 3 BGs of AW which should guarantee Gold 1.
-AW Defense evolves with the Defense Tactics
-Line App a MUST
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning no event mins, just participation to the best of your ability)
-We always complete peak milestones for Item Use, Completion, and all other Alliance Events short of the arena ones.
-Looking for Cavalier or better players that want a solid home..
-Minimum Prestige of 9k; higher is always better and welcomed
-We are primarily a North American Alliance between BG1 and BG2. BG3 is a mixed bag of overseas players. A basic understanding of English is needed to maintain communication during AW and AQ.

If you feel you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Please contact via LINE as the in game messaging system seems to malfunction for me at the WORST of times. So please, do not contact in game. I check my Line messages quite frequently (with the exception of when I'm at work or asleep, lol), so I WILL get back to you ASAP. Looking forward to your messages. Have fun out there!

IGN - Sirius Break
Line ID - siriusbreakmkii

Comments

• Still looking for new members. Any questions, feel free to hit me up!
  • AQ starts tomorrow. Have 4 open slots. We're being flexible on the Prestige and are looking for players that want to grow at this juncture, or players that prefer less stress grind wise. Hit me up on Line app!!

ID - siriusbreakmkii